I am trying to take music off of my cd's and put it on my curve. I drag it to the music folder and I can see it but it says that the format is not accepted. This also takes forever to use the Roxio and import them from cd. HELP!! Is it just easier to go buy an Apple Touch???
    07-26-08 12:08 PM
    I rip my CD's and then just sync it over onto my BB's sd card using Window media player.
    07-26-08 12:11 PM
    I do the same thing as Garz. I wish I could give you easy directions, but I'm not at my computer (and I can't remember). I'm sure someone will give you directions to follow soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 12:23 PM
    I am trying to take music off of my cd's and put it on my curve. I drag it to the music folder and I can see it but it says that the format is not accepted. This also takes forever to use the Roxio and import them from cd. HELP!! Is it just easier to go buy an Apple Touch???
    which format are your music files?
    07-26-08 12:54 PM
    Just so you know - you cannot drag music files from a CD and drop them on an iPod, either. You must rip them first and convert them to a usable format. I rip mine with iTunes to the m4a format. Works great on my 8330. Works great on my wife's iPod as well.
    07-26-08 01:07 PM
    As has been said; you must rip them first then convert to a format thats playable on your device. CD's before ripping are .cda format which means they can play in your car and so on. You need to convert to .mp3 or .m4a
    07-26-08 01:11 PM
    As has been said; you must rip them first then convert to a format thats playable on your device. CD's before ripping are .cda format which means they can play in your car and so on. You need to convert to .mp3 or .m4a
    Just to add, .wma will work as well. Most of my songs are in .wma format.
    07-26-08 01:12 PM
    Just to add, .wma will work as well. Most of my songs are in .wma format.
    Thanks Garz. I forgot to mention that.
    07-26-08 01:16 PM
    Hmm, hadn't tried native .wma format....learn something new every day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD