I just listened to the I more podcast and I couldn't believe my ears, it simply sounds like a BlackBerry podcast from 2-3 years ago.

The press is out to get Apple, they turn everything into bad news, they have an "Agenda" wow.

To top it up the guest, owner of the loop site declares he decided against making an app for it because the browser is better, with responsive design that adapts the Web page to your screen size.

Haven't we been saying this all along?

How the tide has turned lol.

Posted via CB10
    jrohland likes this.
    03-04-13 04:28 AM
    ba-da-da-da-da.....I'm lovin it
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    03-04-13 04:32 AM
    Paranoia doesn't necessarily mean it's not true. Brave new world, right?
    03-04-13 06:44 AM
    LOL I hope they have their tin foil hats on.
    03-04-13 06:48 AM
    I thought we were just delusional. Now we were paranoid too?!? Someone tell me, did this happen before or after I bought my first BB? I mean, did I buy a BB because I was paranoid (and delusional), or did BB make me that way? And will it get worse now if I buy an iPhone?
    03-04-13 09:10 AM
    Reminds me of that GREEN GOBLIN quote in the first Spider-Man movie in 2002. "The only thing people love more than a hero is to watch a hero fall."
    03-04-13 09:12 AM
    Reminds me of that GREEN GOBLIN quote in the first Spider-Man movie in 2002. "The only thing people love more than a hero is to watch a hero fall."
    Are you calling Apple a "Hero" lol

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 09:46 AM
    I thought we were just delusional. Now we were paranoid too?!? Someone tell me, did this happen before or after I bought my first BB? I mean, did I buy a BB because I was paranoid (and delusional), or did BB make me that way? And will it get worse now if I buy an iPhone?
    Yes, we are both paranoid and delusional. Yes, it will get worse if you buy an iPhone. And you bought your BB because you were paranoid and delusional and it only made you even more so.

Or not, I'm just not too sure. You see, I'm a paranoid and delusional person and need the company of other paranoid and delusional people.
    03-04-13 09:49 AM
    Oh look, another thread designed to instigate a fight! Excellent!... Good story anyway.
    03-04-13 10:41 AM
    Oh look, another thread designed to instigate a fight! Excellent!... Good story anyway.
    Go listen to the podcast.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 10:46 AM
    Are you calling Apple a "Hero" lol

Posted via CB10

They are the media darling, as BlackBerry was a few years ago.
    03-04-13 10:59 AM
    Crazy people usually can spot other crazy people.....same with fans of 'kicked while they are down' companies....
    03-04-13 11:03 AM
    The walled garden is now getting cut to size... was only a matter of time
    03-04-13 11:24 AM
    Just listened to it.

They say the media has an agenda. They say that there is no way blackberry is coming back. Sort of feel sorry for them. This is exactly where we were a few years ago.
    03-04-13 11:48 AM
    "used to" ?
    mikeo007 likes this.
    03-04-13 11:50 AM
    I don't know if it's anything worth taking too seriously yet, but there certainly is a bit of a change in the perception of things. I don't base a whole lot on bloggers and such, but just users in general. Even a VZW employee I know said that iPhone users are no longer the shoe-in for the next version that they used to be. It used to be that as a salesperson, when an iPhone user came in to renew their contract, you didn't even have to ask; they just wanted the newest version of iPhone. Now, it's "not so fast". They actually want to try the other phones (ok, not so much "other phones" as "Samsung phones"). Being realistic, they still often times go back to the iPhone, and the idea of losing apps they paid for can change their mind, but nonetheless, the consumer mindset seems to be shifting, ever so slightly, away from Apple being the "most gotta-have-it" gadget available. And with all the features and specs and apps and everything else that people consider when looking at a phone, the one thing Apple should prize more than anything else is that perception of "cool". That's one thing they really shouldn't let slip away.

All that said, there's a LOT of companies that would kill to have the problems Apple does right now...

EDIT: Also, that podcast is hysterical. Some of the most biased bloggers you'll ever hear complaining about the media being biased.
    Last edited by nextlevel88; 03-04-13 at 01:02 PM.
    03-04-13 12:48 PM
    Goooooooooooood
    03-04-13 02:50 PM