It is my personal opinion that the future of blackberry is still uncertain. The success or failure of the blackberry app market is still uncertain, basically my point is no one can honestly know where BlackBerry is heading.

With that said, don't make buying decisions based off what might happen in the future, it's silly.

I am a proud owner of the z10 and soon to be owner of a q10. I'll most likely sell the z10 shortly afterward. I bought this phone based off the merits i saw for it on arrival. All the extra promises I took them with a grain of salt. I believe more people would be happy if they did the same, even if it leads them to another phone.

Why? Buying a product for the sole purpose of a future update that may or may not come at any given moment will only lead you anticipation, anxiety and fustration towards the phone and company. Then god forbid the rumored upgrade or app never arrives that person becomes livid. And while it might be justified bexause it's up to BlackBerry to deliver, ultimatly the only loser is the mentioned consumer.

My point? By the phone that meets your needs today. Not the phone that might meet them months from now.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:21 PM
    I feel there would be a lot less sour pusses if they head that advise also and maybe less BlackBerry owners but hey maybe that kind of do or die action from consumer is what is needed to get BlackBerry management to take action with direct results.

Lord knows crackberry coddles BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:25 PM
    No one cares about my opinion lol

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:49 PM