I've been eyeing this watch for some time now and wanted to know if any Blackberry users have it and how does it work with the BB?

i'm Watch |The world

I'm seriously tempted to buy it. But would like to know more before I part with the $$$.
    bluetroll and husnimd like this.
    03-20-12 09:12 AM
    Those look nice, but I would rather just buy a nice non digital watch instead. I don't even look at the watch I wear now (if I even wear it) because I always have my phone out.

These look nice though. I would get the black one I think. Maybe change the band as well.
    03-20-12 09:45 AM
    Looks like it only works for ios and android
    Actually in the Spec section it says it has more functionality with Android and BlackBerry than with iOS .
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-20-12 09:49 AM
    Those look nice, but I would rather just buy a nice non digital watch instead. I don't even look at the watch I wear now (if I even wear it) because I always have my phone out.

These look nice though. I would get the black one I think. Maybe change the band as well.
    I know what you mean, but I already have 5 dial watches which I interchange quite often and this looked like a cool gadget watch. Always was a fan of feature watches but as I grew older, digital watches just didn't work.

Still would like some first hand info with this and BB. The website claims full compatibility with BB even emails and msgs would be readable from the watch in addition to dialling the phone etc..
    03-20-12 09:53 AM
    If I find anyone with it I will let you know how it is. I don't know anyone with any of these gadget watchs though. Seem really rare.
    03-20-12 09:56 AM
    Just launched in Jan this year.

One drawback, only 5 hrs of battery, so watch dies after 5 hrs or does the watch have a secondary battery? Would seem a bit foolish to have a watch on your hand at 5 pm which doesn't tell the time
    03-20-12 10:07 AM

One drawback, only 5 hrs of battery, so watch dies after 5 hrs or does the watch have a secondary battery? Would seem a bit foolish to have a watch on your hand at 5 pm which doesn't tell the time
    Lol. Yea that's a huge drawback. 5 hours for a watch? Good luck with that.
    03-20-12 10:22 AM

I've read that those times are with full use. You get 24 hours of standby with bluetooth and 48 hours without bluetooth enabled. I doubt you would be using the watch constantly for more than an hour...

It seems like a really cool gadget, but I don't have a need for a watch.
    03-20-12 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD