For the past week I've been getting only a few of the e-mails that are actually sent to my e-mails! I have 3 company e-mail accounts linked to my Blackberry and everytime I check my e-mail on my laptop at night, I always have unread e-mails that were never sent to my Blackberry!

Has this been happening to anyone else or is it just me? What is the best way to fix this problem?
    04-10-08 01:30 AM
    This was happening on my Pearl before, but it was due to me messing the device up. (Juice fell on it)

I actually did a complete wipe and re-install of the OS and it has not missed a beat.
    04-10-08 06:42 AM
    I had the same problem with my Yahoo! mail when I first started. My problem was that in my email account I had set up filters. They would skip the inbox and go straight to the assigned folders. I deleted all my filters so all of my mail would go to the inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 12:30 PM
    barnettj,
    Can you access your Yahoo folders from the handheld client? I'd like to file and access messages in the folders and cannot.
    04-20-08 07:29 PM
    try to resend the service books, that usually works for me!
    04-20-08 07:29 PM
    try to resend the service books, that usually works for me!
    I came here to say the same thing...

After my corporate help desk resolved a BES issue for me a couple of days ago I had some problems with my 3 BIS sync-ed accounts. Last night I thought to log into my BIS site. I clicked "Service Books" then "Send Service Books" and it cleared up my problems with two of my accounts but not the third. I repeated the process and all three of my BIS accounts were repaired!!!

Good luck!!!
    04-20-08 09:50 PM
    The reason this is happening is because you dont have mail reconciliation turned on, go to your mail, options, mail reconciliation and change it to reconcile Mailbox and handset and also turn on reconciliation. Hope this helps.
    04-20-08 09:59 PM
    My email is not working either I havent received an email in month but I havent done anything to fix it until recently and can't find anything that works... any advice? I have tried to reconcile my email and I still cant get any emails. I have thought about calling the tech support but should I just re-install my blackberry software?
    04-20-08 10:35 PM
    There is something funky going on, because I just got the "Welcome to the activation server" emails on all 4 of my email accounts yesterday. Good thing I checked, because I also got new service books including the CICAL books, which I have to delete to avoid spamming attendees when I sync my calendar (it's a SyncML issue with my company's server).

So, no, it's not just you. I'd suggest doing the "send service book" thing if you haven't received them already.
    04-21-08 10:24 AM
    The reason this is happening is because you dont have mail reconciliation turned on, go to your mail, options, mail reconciliation and change it to reconcile Mailbox and handset and also turn on reconciliation. Hope this helps.
    Respectfully, I am going to have to disagree... reconciliation is what happens AFTER the email arrives. For example, once the email is received on both your PC and device and you read it on your PC, how should your device reconcile the message? Should it show up as read on both devices? If there is a conflict, who wins? If it is deleted on the device should it remail on the PC, delete on the PC or ask you? Etc... this does not affect the actual receipt of the emails.
    04-21-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD