I am not tech savvy, however. Since changing from BBO7 a few months ago and having both Samsung S4 as well as iphone 5, I can safely say that of the three I use the Z10 more, initially after purchasing it ,there were reboot problems perhaps once per day however since the update I got a week later , that has since ceased, I have had my iPhone freeze loose data and the browser crashes regularly, the Samsung suffers from the same issues including poor email push ,battery life worse on both iphone and S4 etc, the Z10 had a learning curve but after a couple days of use I was able to master and discover many features that the other platforms didn't have or do as well as BB10, I can actually write full legal contracts on my BB10 and also find it quite snippy, not once has my browser crash,literally find that I can multi task without any issue and with speed as well as efficiency.literraly find myself flowing between programs not one issue! My question here and it's for actual BB10 users not other users, have you had any issues with your phones? If so what were they? Have you discovered all the new features the new platform offers vs BBO7? Has anyone used other new platforms and can tell me really what's their verdict?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 06:33 PM
    yeah, you'll see what a real good battery life is when you get 10.2 software. I get two+ days on full charge. Unbelievable.
    09-27-13 06:37 PM
    I've used Windows Phone quite a lot. I've never had one myself, but before I had Internet at my house I had to use my mum's Windows Phone, which was the only way to access the Web. Typing on that thing is absolutely HORRIBLE. I hate it. Something as simple as entering a 10 character password with a mix of numbers/letters/special symbols sometimes took as long as ten minutes.

I also found that the WP browser is stupid and sort of slow. It limits you to six tabs, and using it was just plain horrible. I found that navigating the WP UI was a little bit painful, what with the back button and what-not. There was no list of running applications so if I couldn't back into it I had to open it again. Pain in the neck.

Getting my BlackBerry Q10 was like a breath of fresh air. It took me maybe ten minutes to get used to the gestures and typing was effortless. I haven't had much chance to try out the Z10 but when I have used it on in-store demos typing was actually a good experience. The browser is super fast, even when I have +30 tabs open, and I really like the Hub. I have three email addresses (one for school which I get 50-150 emails per day, one old personal, and one new personal), so it handles email really well. You will really like the Priority Hub and Toast notifications (who came up with that name?) in the 10.2 update.

The only thing I like from Windows Phone are the Live Tiles, but they weren't even that great. I'm glad I made the decision to buy a BlackBerry, even if it did set me off $350 with a 2-year Tab (sort of like a contract, but once the phone is payed off that's not part of your bill, and there are no cancellation fees except for the remaining cost of the phone) with Fido. There are not as many applications on BlackBerry World as other platforms (probably on par with WP), but I don't need much; what I couldn't find I sideloaded.

I think you'll be happy with your Z10!

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    Last edited by chaz95; 09-29-13 at 12:30 AM.
    09-27-13 06:59 PM