CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default im new here lol

hey guys, not only am i new to this site but im kinda new to berrys and i got a problem i hope u guys can help with. I am on my second curve, and my first one is unaccessible but i know where it is at the moment just cant use it at all. when i first hookd up the curve i currently have i set it up with my blakkberry protect and it got updated. at one point while settin it up it askd me if i wanted to still be my old bbm pin? and at last second as i clikkd it my pad moved my answer to no!! this is not the case i would like my old pin as i would not want to start over with no contacts nor would i like to use the pin that came with this phone ...ive tried wiping, restoring, and all sorts of things but i cant seem to figure it out. any help or ideas would be awesome thanks alot
    Last edited by bobby.bukknassty; 10-19-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: punctuation
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,061 Global Posts
    PIN
    284371E4

Punctuation is key.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey... Why Do You Want To Know?

Sorry. You shouldn't have pressed no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by ichat View Post
    Sorry. You shouldn't have pressed no

so im screwd and my old pin is lokkd to my old curve?? i know i shouldnt have pressd no but the trakk pad on this berry i bought seems to always wanna move up slowly
    Last edited by bobby.bukknassty; 10-19-2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spellin typo
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey... Why Do You Want To Know?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby.bukknassty View Post
    so im screwd and my old pin is lokkd to my old curve?? i know i shouldnt have pressd no but the trakk pad on this berry i bought seems to always wanna move up slowly
    Yep maybe you can call RIM support and ask if they can revert this

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

as cool as that would be i probably wont hold my breath but it is an idea >>>>so how would i go about contactin rim to ask em this