hey guys, not only am i new to this site but im kinda new to berrys and i got a problem i hope u guys can help with. I am on my second curve, and my first one is unaccessible but i know where it is at the moment just cant use it at all. when i first hookd up the curve i currently have i set it up with my blakkberry protect and it got updated. at one point while settin it up it askd me if i wanted to still be my old bbm pin? and at last second as i clikkd it my pad moved my answer to no!! this is not the case i would like my old pin as i would not want to start over with no contacts nor would i like to use the pin that came with this phone ...ive tried wiping, restoring, and all sorts of things but i cant seem to figure it out. any help or ideas would be awesome thanks alot
    Last edited by bobby.bukknassty; 10-19-11 at 10:09 AM. Reason: punctuation
    10-19-11 10:02 AM
    Punctuation is key.
    10-19-11 10:05 AM
    Sorry. You shouldn't have pressed no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 10:09 AM
    Sorry. You shouldn't have pressed no

so im screwd and my old pin is lokkd to my old curve?? i know i shouldnt have pressd no but the trakk pad on this berry i bought seems to always wanna move up slowly
    Last edited by bobby.bukknassty; 10-19-11 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spellin typo
    10-19-11 10:11 AM
    so im screwd and my old pin is lokkd to my old curve?? i know i shouldnt have pressd no but the trakk pad on this berry i bought seems to always wanna move up slowly
    Yep maybe you can call RIM support and ask if they can revert this

10-19-11 10:14 AM
    as cool as that would be i probably wont hold my breath but it is an idea >>>>so how would i go about contactin rim to ask em this
    10-19-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD