Well, like the child that went off to college...I'm home. I ran off to iphone land for awhile and was led astray, ran amuck, bamboozled. The thrill was gone. Picked up a Red 8310 off CL for $60. Front lens is cracked bad but its still functioning. It feels good to be back home. I missed my crackberry

New PIN:24326BA3
    06-28-08 01:28 PM
    Welcome Back.

You can get a new housing fairly cheap at cnn .cn
    06-28-08 02:13 PM
    Hope you've learn you lesson, now don't let it happen again. Next time the the BB Gods won't let you off so easy with only a Cracked Berry, but also you'll get a Crack upside your Head. Then you'll be a CrackHead with a CrackBerry. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 02:31 PM
    Hope you've learn you lesson, now don't let it happen again. Next time the the BB Gods won't let you off so easy with only a Cracked Berry, but also you'll get a Crack upside your Head. Then you'll be a CrackHead with a CrackBerry. :-)

06-28-08 02:38 PM

06-28-08 02:45 PM

06-28-08 02:51 PM

06-28-08 02:57 PM
    Glad your back! but we have to get you up to speed with that wap site, because 5 of the same responses is just unacceptable. J/K
    06-28-08 03:03 PM
    Welcome back!
    06-28-08 03:38 PM

06-28-08 04:08 PM
    Wow, I feel like Ive read the same post like 7 times....wait...I did...lol Welcome back to the Addiction. Now pray the BB Gods arent in an evil mood and curse you into a RAZR.
    06-28-08 04:10 PM
    RAZR? Lord NO! Promise I wont stray again!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the cnn.cn site and its acting funky. It wont let me checkout and pay for the new faceplate. I will try again later. Whats up with the Garmin trial for blackberrys? Thats pretty sweet! I used it today and it works fine for me. I like the text to speech feature. I'm going to San Fran next month for some vacation fun. It will come in handy for sure. PS. I like blackberry! Tastes like blackberry.
    06-28-08 05:12 PM
    Sorry about the multiple post. I was getting "server busy" error only to find out that my posts were going through. Kinda weird, I'm wondering if this is a result of the upgrades being done at RIM?

06-28-08 05:14 PM
    You're the prodigal come home. Welcome back!
    06-28-08 05:22 PM
    Thank you. I miss you all. I was lured to the darkside by that darn iphone. I'm glad I came to my senses. I can type again!
    06-28-08 05:41 PM
    Sorry about the multiple post. I was getting "server busy" error only to find out that my posts were going through. Kinda weird, I'm wondering if this is a result of the upgrades being done at RIM?

hahaha
    dork man!
    im not the only one that does stupid sh*t
    welcome back to the good ole bb!
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 06-28-08 at 10:08 PM. Reason: duh!
    06-28-08 10:07 PM
    Welcome back, don't they say college is all about experimenting? Take it however!
    06-28-08 10:18 PM
    Well, like the child that went off to college...I'm home. I ran off to iphone land for awhile and was led astray, ran amuck, bamboozled. The thrill was gone. Picked up a Red 8310 off CL for $60. Front lens is cracked bad but its still functioning. It feels good to be back home. I missed my crackberry

New PIN:24326BA3
    Welcome back! I too went astray for a while.
    06-29-08 12:10 AM
    Thank you. I miss you all. I was lured to the darkside by that darn iphone. I'm glad I came to my senses. I can type again!
    So glad you came to your senses and came back. So many great things are happening now. RIM will be launching new models like BB Bold, KickStart, Javelin, Thunder and Niagara as well as OS updates. Just keep checking CrackBerry.com for the latest info. And don't forget to enter the 200,000 Member Contest!!

Keep on Crackin',

- CB
    06-29-08 02:32 AM
    Welcome back!
    CREATIVE-DOPENESS
    06-29-08 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD