So is search that broken? Do we just like to have our own thread? Does it make us feel special? On certain subjects does crackberry need popups when we visit like "no OS7 phones will not get BB10" "Yes the playbook will get BB10" as much as I dislike popups?

What's up around here?
    LeenaNag and Thachoc1 like this.
    06-06-12 06:58 PM
    eh... i said the same a long time ago. it was BAD at the 2.0 release, but it is 10 times better now... which really says how bad it was at the 2.0 launch.
    06-06-12 06:59 PM
    BlackBerry is not going to have keyboards anymore. It will be the end of RIM!
    06-06-12 07:12 PM
    BlackBerry is not going to have keyboards anymore. It will be the end of RIM!
    LOL Thanks for not starting another thread. Or have you
    Munchito1976 and sjefferson21 like this.
    06-06-12 07:15 PM
    Most of the time its the newbies that don't know any better.
    Then there are the lazy ones that just don't give a chit.
    06-06-12 07:19 PM
    I get so tired of the duplicated threads, that I have NEVER started my own thread!

But kbz... I do like this thread of yours... LOL
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-12 07:21 PM
    Most of the time its the newbies that don't know any better.
    Then there are the lazy ones that just don't give a chit.
    And then there are those that you give the resolution to, and they don't do it! And continue to complain.... Sheeeech..

5 stars to KBZ!!!
    06-06-12 07:22 PM
    I'm so tempted to start another thread complaining about duplicate threads....
    glassofpinot likes this.
    06-06-12 07:23 PM
    It will just be moved to ReHab..
    06-06-12 07:26 PM
    I'm not at all bothered by multiple threads. I have started new threads if the other thread is more than 5 pages. By the time you get to 5 pages, a thread is completely saturated by trollage. In that case, a new thread is better.
    Geeoff likes this.
    06-06-12 07:42 PM
    I need rehab.
    06-06-12 07:53 PM
    So is search that broken? Do we just like to have our own thread? Does it make us feel special? On certain subjects does crackberry need popups when we visit like "no OS7 phones will not get BB10" "Yes the playbook will get BB10" as much as I dislike popups?

What's up around here?
    Every Internet forum needs cops. Good work.
    06-06-12 07:56 PM
    I need rehab.
    Me too or a break. But you got me addicted oh fearless leader.
    06-06-12 07:57 PM
    It's not that BAD.......well maybe, . Anyway, it forces me to take a break.....for a couple of hours
    06-06-12 08:02 PM
    Oops. Somehow my post for another thread ended up here. Clearly I need rehab too..

Although, I've just come up with a solution to this problem. When you start a new thread you should get taken to another page when you hit submit with the search results again that asks "Are you sure this doesn't already exist?" and perhaps a further page that asks "Are you asking a sensible question?"
    Last edited by gtpointer; 06-06-12 at 08:10 PM.
    06-06-12 08:03 PM
    I need rehab.
    Rehab is for quitters.

undone and pmccartney like this.
    06-06-12 08:03 PM
    Amy Winehouse had that right. Or did she? Hmmm.
    06-06-12 08:10 PM
    Hey.. did you guys know the playbook doesn't have a skype app? or a netflix app? I can't believe this hasn't been addressed yet. And I can't believe there hasn't been 1000 threads complaining about this topic...
    06-06-12 08:22 PM
    Oops. Somehow my post for another thread ended up here. Clearly I need rehab too..

Although, I've just come up with a solution to this problem. When you start a new thread you should get taken to another page when you hit submit with the search results again that asks "Are you sure this doesn't already exist?" and perhaps a further page that asks "Are you asking a sensible question?"
    Actually, when you enter the title of your thread, there's an auto-search function that displays key-like threads ... Made me bite my tongue several times ... provided I was in the right section.

Also, as a suggestion, this particular search results might be added to post#1 for every new thread; could be useful for follow-ups.
    06-07-12 05:27 AM
    I am sure somebody would rewrite this thread in a few days.
    We demand copyright.
    06-07-12 05:51 AM
    I did a search ( of my closet) and did not find anything on this subject so

What's up around here?

I have such original ideas
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-07-12 05:53 AM
    oh the irony...a pointless thread complaining about pointless threads.

Nearly as bad as making pointless comments just to try and sound clever...
    pkcable likes this.
    06-07-12 06:01 AM
    Actually, when you enter the title of your thread, there's an auto-search function that displays key-like threads ... Made me bite my tongue several times ... provided I was in the right section.

Also, as a suggestion, this particular search results might be added to post#1 for every new thread; could be useful for follow-ups.
    Yeah I knew about that search, I was suggesting a further page with just the search repeated to emphasise the search results so the poster is forced to properly look at what has already been posted (as clearly some posters are not)
    06-07-12 06:01 AM
    Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."
    "What giants?" asked Sancho Panza.
    "Those you see over there," replied his master, "with their long arms. Some of them have arms well nigh two leagues in length."
    "Take care, sir," cried Sancho. "Those over there are not giants but windmills. Those things that seem to be their arms are sails which, when they are whirled around by the wind, turn the millstone."
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-07-12 at 06:22 AM.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-07-12 06:18 AM
    Quit your whining, you blind delusional phanboi. BB10 will be DOA, BlackBerry is dead-in-the-water and RIM is even deader. And furthermore, battery life is overrated, nobody cares about security, and goddammit there's no Skype. Oh yeah, and physical keyboards are stupid.

Sorry, I figured this would be a good thread to try trolling just to see what the attraction is.

I still don't get it.

Maybe we need a CB equivalent of Let Me Google That For You.
    06-07-12 07:19 AM
85 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD