:'( really disappointed at what we are going through. we are not even close to getting back on top with strong apps and features and hardware! the Z30 is out, yeah 10.2 but what's the big deal? nothing! thought it would have more big features! but no! only speakers added and some not very useful things! 5 inch but no full HD? -__- great work.. my z10 can do as much as the z30 nothing really changes.. I wish they listen more to what we want at least one something about the specs.. anw too much to keep writing.. I'm going to change platform soon.

Fired from my A-K Z10yseven
    09-30-13 10:12 PM
    It's a 2012 phone getting released on 2013.

Which reminds me, what did Apple do with the iPhone 4 when it got released, hmmm?

:P
    Spawn12 likes this.
    09-30-13 10:14 PM
    don't stop, believing. hold on to the BB'ing

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:16 PM
    Here we go again

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    09-30-13 10:18 PM
    Yah gotta do what's right for you, but I'm confused as to why everyone needs to make an announcement that they're gonna change. It's like Nike says, Just Do It, if that's what you need to do, but make it as painless as possible.

Please understand, my tone isn't meant to be harsh.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-30-13 at 11:00 PM.
    09-30-13 10:18 PM
    :'( really disappointed at what we are going through. we are not even close to getting back on top with strong apps and features and hardware! the Z30 is out, yeah 10.2 but what's the big deal? nothing! thought it would have more big features! but no! only speakers added and some not very useful things! 5 inch but no full HD? -__- great work.. my z10 can do as much as the z30 nothing really changes.. I wish they listen more to what we want at least one something about the specs.. anw too much to keep writing.. I'm going to change platform soon.

Fired from my A-K Z10yseven
    I know the feeling, just hang in there.
    09-30-13 10:21 PM
    Just do it!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:21 PM

Stay...go
    Do what ever makes you happy. Just don't come back bashing those that still choose BlackBerry
    09-30-13 10:22 PM
    Go get the iPhone and sell me your device. Im serious as I need to get one for my wife.

It's not a phone, it's a blackberry
    Mack Gans, Shadowyugi and web99 like this.
    09-30-13 10:28 PM
    What are we "going through"?

My Z10 does more today than when I bought it in March, and I think 10.2 offers a number of features that users will find useful.

If you're thinking 10.2 adds a fingerprint scanner and a million apps, you're going to be disappointed. But if you keep in mind that this platform launched a few months ago, then you'll realize that 10.2 will continue to refine this OS.

But if that's not enough for you, then it's your life and your money... you can get another phone..
    bungaboy, Shadowyugi and wincyUt like this.
    09-30-13 10:30 PM
    as far as I'm concerned if you love instagram and you're impatient..bounce. I dont care for insta or vine, however I can still view in browser (not upload obvi) but for the sake of seeing what's in my feed. the browser is hands down the best and there's even takes for 3rd party apps for the two previous apps mentioned ( noted by crackberry as well). Honestly how the os is made from the ground up for speed and the innovation of the keyboard. I know personally I'll be using bb10 until I can't any more. Oh yeah I'm on 10.2 and it's amazing..really considering a Z30 at this point.
    SK122387, bungaboy, cman5 and 1 others like this.
    09-30-13 10:36 PM
    Yeah well, there's not much differences between an iPhone 5 and a 5s. It's all in your mind.

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-30-13 10:36 PM
    as far as I'm concerned if you love instagram and you're impatient..bounce. I dont care for insta or vine, however I can still view in browser (not upload obvi) but for the sake of seeing what's in my feed. the browser is hands down the best and there's even takes for 3rd party apps for the two previous apps mentioned ( noted by crackberry as well). Honestly how the os is made from the ground up for speed and the innovation of the keyboard. I know personally I'll be using bb10 until I can't any more. Oh yeah I'm on 10.2 and it's amazing..really considering a Z30 at this point.
    OP never said anything about Instagram or Vine. Could be one of many other major apps he/she wants.
    Fwiw, I have IG and Vine running flawlessly on my Z10. Anyone who hangs out around CB for a few days can figure out how simple it is. Unless they have an ethical issue with side loading. Anyway, way off topic.
    oldmanjenkins likes this.
    09-30-13 10:41 PM
    humor? anyone? sigh. too soon?

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and fragment137 like this.
    09-30-13 10:46 PM
    Darling you gotta let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here til the end of time
    So you got to let know
    Should I stay or should I go?

BlackBerry Z10.
    branflakes likes this.
    09-30-13 10:49 PM
    yaaawn!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:55 PM
    Title sounds like what Thor was thinking after he inked his severance deal
    Low blow?

Posted via CB10
    oilgeo10 likes this.
    09-30-13 11:01 PM
    Keep the faith baby...
    09-30-13 11:22 PM
    May I suggest android then? I rather apple rot and feel the wrath blackberry went through as they are thinking high and mighty and superior. I have nothing against android since they do provide nice phones and os despite spywares and other rumor thingys. Lol. But please do stay with bb10. It is just a very young os is all. Bb10 offers the best experience in my opinion. Just needs work because its still young and has many ways to mature.
    09-30-13 11:27 PM
    I can tell from your overly dramatic post that you're into drama. BlackBerry has more drama than any other mobile system. Let me tell you now... you're gonna miss the drama...
    09-30-13 11:36 PM
    The only apps disappointing me are the sub par Score app with its ominous notifications... and the all important fb app which is good but lacking certain features. Netflix Instagram Vine, - these must be essential if you're a teen or in early 20s.. but not me now in my 30s, but if you don't have the patience go for it and get an iPhone. They are copying some BBOS features I hear, as did BlackBerry from them. Good luck and let us know how it works out. I already went the Android route and back to BlackBerry appreciating it more than ever.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 11:46 PM
    The only apps disappointing me are the sub par Score app with its ominous notifications... and the all important fb app which is good but lacking certain features. Netflix Instagram Vine, - these must be essential if you're a teen or in early 20s.. but not me now in my 30s, but if you don't have the patience go for it and get an iPhone. They are copying some BBOS features I hear, as did BlackBerry from them. Good luck and let us know how it works out. I already went the Android route and back to BlackBerry appreciating it more than ever.

Posted via CB10
    Actually here in canada, no teen (im 17) uses netflix or instagram neither vine. All we use is skype mostly for gaming and homework hhelp and facebook and twitter
    09-30-13 11:58 PM
    OP I suggest iPhone 5s running iOS7, then you can come back and tell us all about your motion sickness.
    Will make for a much more entertaining thread

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    10-01-13 12:01 AM
    Get over it folks it's just a phone. BTW I love my Q10. Should be good for 2 to 3 years for me. Once I'm done with this phone I will just move on......

Posted via CB10
    thedark722 likes this.
    10-01-13 12:16 AM
    Your first line is perfectly worded.

It's kinda sad that the lack of a few apps totally blinds people from the real cool features of the OS. I got Instagram sideloaded, barely go on it, and don't have a Vine. But for me, the OS itself far outweighs any negatives from not having some apps.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    10-01-13 12:30 AM
105 123 ...