but NOBODY I know has a BB.

anyone want to be a guinea pig for me??

I would just like to send a message or 2 back and forth so I can at least try it out.
    02-12-09 01:39 PM
    Check out the multitude of threads on the Social Users/PIN Sharing forums - you'll find plenty of people there to chat with.
    02-12-09 01:42 PM
    Well ya may not get 2much done with that 2day-most of us r down w/the bbm. rim is obviously havin issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:43 PM
    ah ha! that didnt even don on me. off I go...........thanks!
    02-12-09 01:44 PM
    No prob! Hopefully we'l b bak up runnin soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:46 PM

I would just like to send a message or 2 back and forth so I can at least try it out.
    Its like trying Heroine for the first time. Once you try it you will never get off
    of it. LOL just kidding, if you have a Blackberry you definately need to fire up
    the BBM and make some friends in the social sections!
    02-12-09 01:48 PM
    bbm is only the quickest and most reliable route i know to becoming anti-social except of course for your friends that do have and actively use messenger
    02-12-09 02:13 PM
    wow bbm is down right now...i just realize that is why my buddy hasnt responded! lame!
    02-12-09 02:14 PM

give me a shout and i'll help you out. I'm not a predator or anything like that.
    02-12-09 02:17 PM
    I can't cope without blackberry messenger. I meet some cool and interesting people today too and things were getting good with one guy.
    02-12-09 02:19 PM
    I can't cope without blackberry messenger. I meet some cool and interesting people today too and things were getting good with one guy.
    Well good luck with that guy. I am sure BB Messenger will be up before you know it. As for me, I am a middle age married guy who is happy.
    02-12-09 02:24 PM
    Well good luck with that guy. I am sure BB Messenger will be up before you know it. As for me, I am a middle age married guy who is happy.

Can you just imagine how things would have been if we had these toys 15 years ago!?!??! Talk about a paradigm shift in dating. We actually had to rely on landline phones. Some of us were lucky enough to have Motorola Brick phones with 60 minutes a month airtime!!!
    02-24-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD