I wish someone had told me how much of a difference the two phones are. I've been using the Z10 since it first came out and have been waiting for something better than the Z30 to come along. The Leap, Classic and Passport didn't cut it. So I finally decided to get the Z30 for $240 (new unlocked no tax from eBay). Doesn't seem like there's anything else is worth waiting for. Come out with a Z4, Z5 etc, maybe with an upgrade of inferred universal remote control, just something better instead of the leap which seems to be a step backward. A Berry Watch would be nice; imagine the Hub on a watch, flicking quick messages. Pretty awesome right?!

Anyway, with the Z30, the colors, the feel, the speakers, the responsiveness are so much better. The only thing I didn't like was the back of the Z30. It's smooth so it feels slippery compare to the Z10. Gotten used for it but still don't like it.

Anyway, upgrade! It's totally worth it!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 03:50 AM
    My wife's happy with her Leap. She wanted a powerful*, sharp looking phone. Despite the difference in specs and connectivity.

Also, my dad's got the Z30, and we wanted to avoid any envy or "anxiety". It's that daughter-in-law thing... :-)

My brother got his Z10, and because he's tight, he's probably gonna keep it for as long as it will last...

(*BB10 is the power, not the specs)

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    07-06-15 04:09 AM