So what specifications (camera, cpu, ram, battery...) would you like to have in the BlackBerry device?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hussein Z10; 04-25-14 at 05:27 AM.
    04-25-14 05:17 AM
    For me camera is not a big issue. 8-13 Megapixel would be decent enough. CPU dual or quad core would also be fine, as long as the phone is responsive, and do not take too much battery power. I would like a state of the art display though. A full HD (1080 p) device would be ideal. All touch. Screen size between 4.2 inches and 5 inches. SAMOLED screen or IPS Super LCD (like the one used on iPhones). Corning gorilla glass or any hardened glass so that it would not break or scratch easily, with, if possible, oleophobic coating. Unibody chassis if possible, with the material that is used on Z30. And if possible, a little water resistance would be nice (exp. 1 atm).
    Hussein Z10 likes this.
    04-25-14 05:35 AM
    Rather than wasting money trying to win the spec wars, how about BlackBerry advertise the already amazing phone...Z30!
    Bad option... you should not waste your resources on a device that is 6 months old and wasn't a head turner or something special even when it debuted... so now when it is more than 6 months old and is far behind any thing in the market, it would backfire for sure... IMO A better option would be to use smart ways to promote the OS and letting people know what can be done until a head turning device is churned out and is backed by solid marketing..

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 05:48 AM
    So what specifications (camera, cpu, ram, battery...) would you like to have in the BlackBerry device?

Posted via CB10
    I have the Z30 and am VERY happy with what I have. There is nothing in the Z30 that I wish was more.
    Hussein Z10 likes this.
    04-25-14 06:26 AM
    Bad option... you should not waste your resources on a device that is 6 months old and wasn't a head turner or something special even when it debuted... so now when it is more than 6 months old and is far behind any thing in the market, it would backfire for sure... IMO A better option would be to use smart ways to promote the OS and letting people know what can be done until a head turning device is churned out and is backed by solid marketing..

Posted via CB10
    There was a time when you had your smart phone and you kept it for more than 6 months. I usually keep mine for a few years. The reason is that if it works and works well and does what you need it to do, you don't need a new phone just to brag you have a new phone. The Z30 I can see keeping for years. It is a great phone.
    04-25-14 06:30 AM
    More ram and battery juice on z10. Better antenna like z30. Improve industry design like 9982, plus a nice clock face :-). And audio like my 9860. I would be very happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:45 AM
    A high resolution display, more ram, faster cpu and a better battery would could make it the perfect device.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:51 AM
    A lower price for a unlocked phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hussein Z10 likes this.
    04-25-14 07:15 AM