Go to the play store and look up imobelife....they have just as many apps as the company that makes blackberry apps lol.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-14-13 06:40 PM
    I count about 40. Are there another 46,960 apps somewhere to bring them up to par with S4BB?
    bekkay, ajst222, pttptppt and 2 others like this.
    12-14-13 06:58 PM
    I count 40. Are there another 46,960 apps somewhere to bring them up to par with S4BB?
    Yeah, but 40 too many.

12-14-13 07:01 PM
    Ya totally...40 distinct apps with 10's of millions of downloads is totally comparable to the atrocity that is S4BB's 47000 cookies cutter garbage apps.

If you think blackberry app situation is bad-picard-facepalm2.jpg
    12-14-13 07:09 PM
    Ya totally...40 distinct apps with 10's of millions of downloads is totally comparable to the atrocity that is S4BB's 47000 cookies cutter garbage apps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picard-facepalm2.jpg 
Views:	3042 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	229978
    Plus, the word is, there will be (or have been) ~140,000 more machine-generated and machine-submitted S4BB audiobooks and city guides added to the BB World. That makes it ~190,000 "apps". Woohoo.
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-14-13 07:12 PM
    Plus, the word is, there will be (or have been) ~140,000 more machine-generated and machine-submitted S4BB audiobooks and city guides added to the BB World. That makes it ~190,000 "apps". Woohoo.
    Then it appears some posters are correct. The app gap is closing.
    JeepBB, bekkay, pttptppt and 1 others like this.
    12-14-13 07:51 PM
    Then it appears some posters are correct. The app gap is closing.
    Rapidly.

At this pace, iOS and Android folks will complain about the app gap between them and BlackBerry soon
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-14-13 07:53 PM
    Wow!! BlackBerry already has nearly 200k apps? That is a huge achievement!! Congrats to Blackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 10:02 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picard-facepalm2.jpg 
Views:	3042 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	229978
    I think the word atrocity refers to the mass killing of living beings. It demeans the word to use in the context of computer apps. Perhaps you mean absurdity, something I think lots of people would agree with.

Actually when you think of it, having hundreds of thousands of apps for any platform is a bit absurd. How many thousands of fart apps and shopping list apps are in those numbers. Plenty.

Posted via CB10
    Mr.mister likes this.
    12-14-13 10:40 PM
    Wow this thread is just crashing and burning loll

Better android than android. The future is black....
    12-14-13 10:43 PM
    Wow this thread is just crashing and burning loll

Better android than android. The future is black....
    I have a note 3.

12-14-13 11:12 PM
    To be honest, it really means nothing if those key apps from the big players like Google or Instagram aren't there, the minute apps from s4bb aren't going to bring in any customers to BlackBerry, certainly not the ones that are used to Google on their Androids or Sports illustrated on their iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:17 PM
    To be honest BlackBerry still have ugliest applications.. example - I used to have Runkeeper on my iPhone 5 to track my running/jogging.. on my z10 I purchased Cascarun which is just an average application compared to Runkeeper which is FREE of cost. Ghe developers really need to take full advantage of QNX OS which thry aren't doing so far. Not to talk about Facebook and Twitter applicatuons which sucks to the core.
    Again, i am a happy user of my BlackBerry Z10 which I recently bought. I still love BlackBerry and have faith in it.

Posted via CB10
    midnightdoom likes this.
    12-15-13 12:07 AM
    Go to the play store and look up imobelife....they have just as many apps as the company that makes blackberry apps lol.

So, the link to the title? What is it? (assuming if its bad)
    12-18-13 07:25 PM
    1. You don't have to download any of the 40,000+ S4BB apps. If you don't like/want them just keep on browsing.
    2. If we are thinking of the same S4BB they do actually have several really nice looking and functional apps.
    3. Last I checked, they have 10+ Built for BlackBerry apps.
    4. More, is better.
    12-18-13 08:12 PM
    This thread is...yikes! Comparing Google Play to BlackBerry World...hmm...

Yeah I guess BlackBerry World wins then. Let's just keep making excuses.
    12-18-13 08:55 PM
    This thread is...yikes! Comparing Google Play to BlackBerry World...hmm...

Yeah I guess BlackBerry World wins then. Let's just keep making excuses.
    excuses to keep whacking BlackBerry so that you can continue sitting on top of that high horse of yours? I don't think forumers will be enjoying inflating your ego.
    12-18-13 08:59 PM
    excuses to keep whacking BlackBerry so that you can continue sitting on top of that high horse of yours? I don't think forumers will be enjoying inflating your ego.
    There aren't many "excuses" to whack BlackBerry. Just a lot of reasons. But a lot of people here create excuses to bash other brands or make it look as it BlackBerry isn't in as bad of a situation as they are. I love BB10, but the app selection sucks. You can't rightfully compare the Google Play store to BlackBerry World and try to say that Google Play's selection isn't good when it is.
    12-18-13 09:04 PM
    Wow!! BlackBerry already has nearly 200k apps? That is a huge achievement!! Congrats to Blackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    More like congrats to s4bb! Lol, BlackBerry has like two apps

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:13 PM
    There aren't many "excuses" to whack BlackBerry. Just a lot of reasons. But a lot of people here create excuses to bash other brands or make it look as it BlackBerry isn't in as bad of a situation as they are. I love BB10, but the app selection sucks. You can't rightfully compare the Google Play store to BlackBerry World and try to say that Google Play's selection isn't good when it is.

I was just about to cover your mouth or stop the typing flow after " I love BB10, but".... because nothing good ever comes out of it. Really.

I think love is overqualifying the statemement. I don't think you love it, because the word love would mean a lot. That said, I don't think Google's app numbers are a bad thing, but people are genuinely concerned about the vetting process in Google's appstore. That is if we are talking solely about Google's appstore. The way I look at the appstore setup, (be it itunes or playstore or blackberry world, it isn't really tailored in the best interest of users and consumers.

Is the app selection in BlackBerry that bad of a situation? I wouldn't know, because largely I got by with whatever is offered, and there are some things that just don't hit homw to me yet. Strictly put this is my own individual use case. But if for whatever weird reason BlackBerry decides to actually adopt a multiple appstore approach, my only worries would be how to manage all of that on multiple devices, although I will, strangely like the idea very much. I would think that this vine in a wall approach would be quite good for BlackBerry in the long run. (if you are looking at multiple appstores, look no further than your carrier. Chances are they have an app library that will keep licenses for cross platform)
    12-18-13 10:25 PM
    Guys - Bitter truth, App selection in BlackBerry world cannot be compared to Google Play Store.. period!! But yea, BlackBerry is bucking up(hopefully)

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 03:46 AM