If you left BB but came back... what were the major things you missed about your Blackberry?
    10-25-11 08:43 AM
    Here is a great sticky with a wealth of answers already posted for your perusal.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...e-home-631658/
    10-25-11 08:52 AM
    i came back i love my bb.
    bbm
    bbm music
    the email
    just everything

only miss a bigger screen
    10-25-11 12:12 PM
    Basically i only come back for the keyboard and messaging. its hands down better on blackberry. right now im back to android but who knows how long ill stay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 12:13 PM
    Everything except the screen.

10-25-11 12:28 PM
    I came from an iphone for these reasons:

Keyboard: no matter how fast it is to type on the screen keyboard, how accurate etc. There is no alternative for the physical keyboard for long writing. For short texts, its acceptable. But long emails or long texts and it becomes a chore and its just not as good or enjoyable as a physical keyboard. Until I see good keyboards on other phones - I'm sticking with RIM.

Messaging: Hands down, email is best on BlackBerry. No question about this!

And in general, I just didn't like the iphone. I honestly didn't see the hype for it. Other than having all the apps in the world, there was nothing on the iphone that I can't do on a blackberry. If anything, for what I do - a blackberry does it better than an iphone.

Guatiao likes this.
    10-25-11 01:26 PM
    Ditto on the keyboard. Got sick of typing on the iphone. The emails are a must as well.
    Lastly BBM, what's app just wasn't the same. Nothing can be.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-25-11 02:01 PM
    I came back for customizable profiles, the LED, auto-text, the email, the keyboard, the form factor, the size, just about everything, except the screen.
    Guatiao likes this.
    10-25-11 03:25 PM
    It was the keyboard.

10-25-11 03:46 PM
    I left because I got frustrated with the crashing on my Tour. I sure did miss it after my new phones battery was dying by mid-day. I missed the keyboard, the feel of the device, and call me crazy but I like the UI.
    I also like knowing that security and reliability is covered. Three service outages in ten years is pretty good in my book.
    10-25-11 03:50 PM
    I came back for customizable profiles, the LED, auto-text, the email, the keyboard, the form factor, the size, just about everything, except the screen.
    I second this. Love the customizable profiles. The iPhone and Android phones don't even come close.

And the LED is something you don't realize you miss until it's gone.
    10-25-11 03:53 PM
    If I come back, it will be due to the fact that I miss the led notifications and a lesser degree, the keyboard.
    10-25-11 04:30 PM
    I second this. Love the customizable profiles. The iPhone and Android phones don't even come close.

And the LED is something you don't realize you miss until it's gone.
    A bit off-topic, but in case you haven't tried BeBuzz, do it! It's your LED, supercharged!
    10-25-11 04:36 PM
    Tons of shortcuts to get things done quicker
    Amazing keyboard
    Highly customized notification profiles
    Flashing led
    10-25-11 04:42 PM
    I left my BB for an iphone at one point but I didn't really have a choice to take an iphone but then after a lil incident happened I immediately went back to a blackberry and what I have missed about it was a keyboard and bbm

10-25-11 04:47 PM
    I appreciate the question, but as noted, there is a dedicated thread for this already. Please keep the conversation in one spot.
    10-25-11 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD