Why just don't start doing that with BlackBerry on Facebook and Twitter? Asking them to make more intelligent advertising or asking them to low the prices or.. I dunno,whatever crackberry community, as a community, wants. Bombing them with tons of post or comments about what "we" really want or need (No instagram or app request I mean). Can be a good idea folks? Post here suggestions ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 05:46 PM
    Buckle up, this might be a bumpy ride...

But yes, it is cool to see the power of social media at work.
    10-09-13 05:48 PM
    Why just don't start doing that with BlackBerry on Facebook and Twitter? Asking them to make more intelligent advertising or asking them to low the prices or.. I dunno,whatever crackberry community, as a community, wants. Bombing them with tons of post or comments about what "we" really want or need (No instagram or app request I mean). Can be a good idea folks? Post here suggestions ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Social media doesn't work that way. BlackBerry is not well perceived so it would be a lost cause. And besides, I'm guessing that at this point BlackBerry is aware of their mistakes. For the most part.
    h20work and Bobert_123 like this.
    10-09-13 05:50 PM
    Social media doesn't work that way. BlackBerry is not well perceived so it would be a lost cause. And besides, I'm guessing that at this point BlackBerry is aware of their mistakes. For the most part.
    Agreed

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-09-13 05:52 PM
    But probably will hear suggestions coming directly from aficionados like us If it is still alive is also because of "pure BB fans" from CB!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 06:04 PM
    The only other situation that was similar to the Rogers one was T-Mobile, another carrier, opting to only sell devices online.

They, like Rogers, didn't say they were dumping BlackBerry completely, they just chose to do BlackBerry differently (T-Mobile chose online sales, and Rogers chose to not carry the Z10).

I just don't know if T-Mobile would respond to backlash the way Rogers did, especially because T-Mobile's CEO, John Legere, seems to think he always knows what's best (though the new uncarrier thing is working). It will be interesting to see if U.S. carriers pickup the Z30, and if so, how they will sell them and other BlackBerrys.
    10-09-13 06:19 PM