So i have had BB's for over 3 years..i even tried the iphone 3G when it first came out then went right back to my BB after a few days...But now i have a 3GS iphone here i've been playing with, that thing is AMAZING...the Web, the Apps, are just excellent and way more advanced then the BB...BUT...when it comes to business ofcourse the BB is superior,,so here is what i wish for

An i-Berry...

an iphone blackberry mix (the Storm sucks) with a qwert real keyboard *can't stand that touch screen on iphone* and with BlackBerry instant mail delivery and BBM...then i'll be happy! i've kinda been carrying both these days...its just the browser and apps on the iphone are so damn amazing..some said get an ipod touch, but then i can only connect with wifi..ineed the real deal a blackberry iphone mixxxxx
    03-19-10 05:01 AM
    MobileMe for instant email, Ping as a BBM substitute, and this as a physical keyboard replacement.
    03-19-10 05:35 AM
    Just do what I do - have both

I wouldn't want my iPhone to have any BB features and I wouldn't want my Tour to be like an iPhone either. I like them both for their intended use (iPhone for everything personal, BB for work)!
    03-19-10 08:46 AM
    Ha. I think you can set up push e-mail on the iPhone from what I have read so if you want the iPhone just get it.
    03-19-10 09:33 AM
    MobileMe for instant email, Ping as a BBM substitute, and this as a physical keyboard replacement.
    Or this and you don't even have to keep putting on and taking off the keyboard and keeping up with same.
    03-19-10 09:41 AM
    For me, the only thing wrong with the BB is the browser. I just wish it was like the iphone
    03-19-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD