I'm having a couple of weird issues with the BB that I'm trying to figure out... I've spent hours on the phone with VZW and I've done some searching on here but I can't find anything that directly answers these questions...hoping you guys can help.

For whatever reason I'm either not getting emails pushed to the BB or there is a wicked delay (but only sometimes).... If the problem is a delay then: 1) If I get an email on the PC (either Hotmail or my work Exchange via Outlook) and I delete it prior to it being pushed to the BB - will it still eventually reach the BB? I'm using BIS, not BES.

Assuming that it's just a delay and not some other network issue, #2) how long before the message just "times out" and the server quits trying to send it?

Assuming that it's just a delay - even though I have date/voice coverage - #3) what can I do to fix this?

For some more information about the issues I'm having check out my other thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/vzw...e-help-249996/
    06-19-09 12:25 PM
    If you delete the message before the RIM servers have a chance to snag it, then it will not go to the BB.
    06-19-09 12:26 PM
    I didn't read your other thread, and this may be common sense, but have you tried resending the service books to your phone?
    06-19-09 01:35 PM
    I didn't read your other thread, and this may be common sense, but have you tried resending the service books to your phone?
    Yes....multiple times. It doesn't appear to be a service book issue. The emails don't STOP-stop, they just randomly stop and then start again. Sometimes the missed messages come flooding in and sometimes they are just gone, never to be seen on the BB. I think Verizon thought that where I work is a dead area, it's a 1X network in here, not 1XEV. The weird thing is that I can still BBM, browse, text, call, etc. without issue... The issue is specific to email.
    06-19-09 01:42 PM
    I have found that if I am using my comcast.net and I check the email from my computer first, it DOES NOT reach my BB.
    On the other hand, on my OWA I have set up through BIS, it doesn't matter if I delete the email prior or view it prior, it still reaches my BB.
    It may have something to do with what type of mail server your using???
    This has stumped me for months.
    06-19-09 02:01 PM
    I have found that if I am using my comcast.net and I check the email from my computer first, it DOES NOT reach my BB.
    On the other hand, on my OWA I have set up through BIS, it doesn't matter if I delete the email prior or view it prior, it still reaches my BB.
    It may have something to do with what type of mail server your using???
    This has stumped me for months.
    That sound pretty similar to what I'm experiencing...I'm still testing, however. Is that normal behavior for the BB?
    06-19-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD