Does it charge you a monthly service fee for using the Yahoo, AIM, or any of the other instant messengers?

I remember on my old Samsung phones Yahoo, AIM, etc. would charge a 2.99 a month service fee to use the messengers.
    10-04-08 01:25 PM
    I believe you need to have a data plan in order to use those, not 100% sure though.
    10-04-08 01:43 PM
    No, they do not have an independent monthly fee, however you will need a data plan to use messengers on your device.
    10-04-08 01:44 PM
    I keep getting a spinning hourglass that comes and goes. It is not going away.
    10-04-08 02:02 PM
    yeah i have that. I was just curious... I had unlimited data on my Samsung phone and it charged a fee of 2.99 for each messenger service.
    10-04-08 02:02 PM
    I keep getting a spinning hourglass that comes and goes. It is not going away.
    Welcome to Crackberry.

To ensure the quickest and most helpful responses, start your own thread on any new topic you might need help with. Posting in an existing thread that has nothing to do with your question won't get you the answers you're looking for, in most cases.

That being said, what is your file free? Options>Status.
    10-04-08 02:04 PM
    How do I get a ringer on there using Sprint? When I go to the Sprint Store online.... it's not bringing up any ringers?

Under entertainment it has choices of

Games
    Screensavers
    Music
    Lifestyle

Applications it has choices of

Finance
    Utiliites
    Business
    and Travel Tools

It says I can get a free ringer using a promo code... but, I can't even find the ringers.
    10-04-08 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD