If you want to discuss the details of various fandrone operating systems and devices. Here is the address because you must be lost.

Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Posted via CB10
    Xenophobic lil squirt, ain't cha?
    07-29-14 11:08 AM
    I'm not going to get in a war with you. I have seen probably close to 25 different posts from you about how great android is and how you and your family use all kinds of android devices. You recommend android phones to many people here over BlackBerry. The posts you make speak for themselves. Anyone here can look at your post history and see you are not for BlackBerry most of the time. You are or you are becoming a big time android user/fan. That's fine for you. But stop pushing your pro android agenda all over the BlackBerry forums.
    Wow, you never stop do you?

Posted with my Q
    07-29-14 11:18 AM
    BTW, the topic is "ideal phone is...". nothing about it must be a blackberry. People have even suggested combining operating systems. Being creative. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted with my Q
    07-29-14 11:20 AM
    LG G3 running BB10. Right now it runs android with all of Google uninstalled. Just need the BB Os to load and I'm a happy bunny

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-29-14 11:47 AM
    Uh, you may have noticed that I said KitKat, not KitKat + Samsung's TouchWiz bloatware. Surely you must realize that there is a difference between the two. Right?
    Correct!! Kit Kat on its own as stock Android is ruddy fantastic! Coming from bloat central on the S3 to a Nexus 5 bloatless paradise is really something!
    07-29-14 12:00 PM
    Sorry, I don't understand what "wtvr" is.
    wtvr == whatever, as in "to each his/her own," "doesn't matter to me," "I don't care," etc.
    lift likes this.
    07-29-14 12:40 PM
    Well, I just watched an hour long review of the Nexus 5 on youtube, and I can definitely see its appeal.
    I think that all things considered, I am simply not an Android kinda gal, so it would not be right for me, but it is sleeker than Kitkat + Touchwiz without a doubt.

Good god, the board xenophobes are going to freak, reading this, bwaahahahaaaa!!!!
    07-29-14 12:47 PM
    Well, I just watched an hour long review of the Nexus 5 on youtube, and I can definitely see its appeal.
    I think that all things considered, I am simply not an Android kinda gal, so it would not be right for me, but it is sleeker than Kitkat + Touchwiz without a doubt.

Good god, the board xenophobes are going to freak, reading this, bwaahahahaaaa!!!!
    LOL.

Posted with my Q
    07-29-14 02:39 PM
    Wow, you never stop do you?

Posted with my Q
    Neither do you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them just like what Witmen said to me.
    raino likes this.
    07-29-14 02:44 PM
    Neither do you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them just like what Witmen said to me.
    I thought we could get beyond that, be adults.

Posted with my Q
    07-29-14 02:53 PM
    Ideal Phone for me would be - It doesn't exist.....

Samsung Hardware (Note 4)
    Apple Ecosystem
    BlackBerry BB10 OS with iOS Player (that works 100%) in place of the Android one

Most likely real device.... iPhone 6 with the 5.5 inch Display and 128 GB Storage - may not have the HUB, but it will get the job done, without worrying if an app will work now or six months from now.
    07-29-14 03:31 PM
    I thought we could get beyond that, be adults.

Posted with my Q
    Then why did you make that comment? It's OK when you or some other people act like children, but when I do it's different?
    raino likes this.
    07-29-14 04:05 PM
    BBP
    07-29-14 04:12 PM
    My ideal phone would be an all touch successor to the Z30. About the same size with just a little better screen and newer processor and graphics processor. The Z30 is as close to ideal so far for me.
    HossAlmighty likes this.
    07-29-14 04:15 PM
    If Blackberry could somehow develop a safe alternative to Google Now and put it on a slightly larger Q10...

Posted with my Q
    Evilguppy likes this.
    07-29-14 04:30 PM
    If Blackberry could somehow develop a safe alternative to Google Now and put it on a slightly larger Q10...

Posted with my Q
    Google now goes WAY beyond anything I would ever use. The amount of information Google Now needs to have about you to do what it does is just ridiculous. Why anyone would want Google to know that much about their daily life is just insane. I'm not picking on you. You said a "safe alternative". But that's an oxymoron. There is no way Google Now or any similar program could be safe because it needs to know every detail of your life. Should any company know that much about anyone?
    07-29-14 04:42 PM
    Google now goes WAY beyond anything I would ever use. The amount of information Google Now needs to have about you to do what it does is just ridiculous. Why anyone would want Google to know that much about their daily life is just insane. I'm not picking on you. You said a "safe alternative". But that's an oxymoron. There is no way Google Now or any similar program could be safe because it needs to know every detail of your life. Should any company know that much about anyone?
    On a related note,

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/29/pf/d...er-scores.json
    lift likes this.
    07-29-14 05:11 PM
    The P9981 porsche design on a 10.3 OS