Just curious how this would fly...I have been thinking about for a bit...how well do you think an accesory store for blackberry's would do....??

I know you get most items online, but if you are like me you want to hold the product see how it fits your needs etc....

i know on most you can ask peoples opinion before ordering online...but they are not you and their tastes..or need for an accy might be completely differnt then yours...

i know with the growing poularity of the BB i think this might go well??

what do you think???
    04-04-09 10:54 AM
    Location, location, location. That is the winning formula.

A sidewalk, street corner kiosk, on the right street, would be a simple business model.

All it takes is a portable computer for device upgrades, while you wait.... for the next crossing light.
    04-04-09 12:09 PM
    Wish there were shops like this! I'd be there everyday!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 12:15 PM
    it could very easily work start as a stand in a mall then upgrade to a mall store and then even a standalone store. there is a blackberry store already out in michigan i think? but small local ones across the country would be great!
    04-04-09 12:41 PM
    I currently own an accessory store in my area. You would be surprised how cheap you can get oem and aftermarket accessories for the BB and other phones. If anyone is interested in some wholesale websites, send me a pm, and I will be happy to pass these sites on.
    04-04-09 12:41 PM
    I am not sure about a mall kiosk most of those are so bored they get antsy when u browse makes u want to keep walking at least as standalone the consumer can move around/browse without feeling pressured

04-04-09 01:23 PM
    I am not sure about a mall kiosk most of those are so bored they get antsy when u browse makes u want to keep walking at least as standalone the consumer can move around/browse without feeling pressured

this is true but there is a great price difference in rent so unless you have some startup money a kiosk could b a better first step
    04-04-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD