Anyone know what this box is that has appeared at the top of my screen by the volume control. It is a black box with blue and what looks like little white stars when I receive or make a call. It has never been there before, and it's not on my husbands when he makes or receives calls. We have Verizon, 8330 curve.
    Thanks.
    12-15-08 10:57 AM
    Could be facebook or bbm maybe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 11:14 AM
    Sounds like BlackBerry Messenger to me as well, or a browser message...
    12-15-08 11:18 AM
    Sounds like bbm but did you say it only appears when you make or recieve calls??
    12-15-08 11:21 AM
    yes only when I make or receive calls. It's not the facebook. I don't have BBM setup. It appears next to the volume control and off the side of the little speaker box.
    12-15-08 11:24 AM
    I don't have my curve in front of me. One of the pros will figure this one out.
    12-15-08 11:28 AM
    Too bad we can't get a screenshot, could be bluetooth? Hard to say, especially if your using a 3rd party theme...
    12-15-08 11:31 AM
    I have it setup on the BB Dimension L Theme. I haven't done too much to it, I'm still learning. LOL I"m pretty basic right now. Is there somewhere I can view icons to see what it is. It's obviously in my phone somewhere, could it be a Verizon thing?
    12-15-08 11:37 AM
    Got it. I guess if you hit L while on a call it brings up this box for you to adjust sound. More bass or treble. If you call someone and hit L it turns it off. Thanks
    12-15-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD