My buddy has an 8830WE from Alltel and he downloaded the iBerry Black theme through the Axcess shop a few weeks ago. He claims he's never been able to find it. He's not sure where it went but when he tries to download it again, it tells him he's already done so.

I've been working on his phone tonight giving it a tuneup (new OS, removing unused apps, wallpapers, etc) but I haven't been able to locate it either. It's not under the theme's in setup. Does anyone have any idea where it might be?
    08-08-08 08:01 PM
    Some themes, after an install, you have to do a battery pull (reboot), and then it shows up...

So, while the device is on, remove the battery, wait 30+ seconds, then put the battery back in. Now check themes...
    08-08-08 08:02 PM
    Some themes, after an install, you have to do a battery pull (reboot), and then it shows up...

So, while the device is on, remove the battery, wait 30+ seconds, then put the battery back in. Now check themes...
    He said he did that already, which is why he's frustrated...
    08-08-08 08:09 PM
    I wonder if said theme he downloaded is NOT compatible with his device / OS version...
    08-08-08 08:12 PM
    I wonder if said theme he downloaded is NOT compatible with his device / OS version...
    That's a good point...
    08-08-08 08:14 PM
    As a test, go to the Theme section of CrackBerry.com, and download one, and advise what happens...
    08-08-08 08:22 PM
    Ok, ill give that a try....
    08-08-08 08:22 PM
    also, has he removed any themes that came on the BB?

the themes that come on the BB device is the backbone to custom themes.

i deleted my today theme thru memory optimization and i downloaded a custom zen theme, which never showed up my themes list. it was in my applications list though.

didnt get the theme to work until i put the today theme back on my BB.
    08-08-08 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD