hey all iam new to crackberry and wanted to know a couple things.. if anyone could help me that would be great. can i get video recording on my bb 8310. is there a special app i can download? and is there any pissible way to change the incoming text sound rather then that bling bling bling sound????? please help iam new any help would be much appreciated. thanks chris
    10-03-08 01:51 AM
    1. You will need the 4.5 os for video
    2. Go to profiles scroll down to advanced highlight the one you are using. Hit the menu button then edit. Then select sms email etc and ou can change the tone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 02:00 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!

To anwser your first question if its running operating system 4.3 or higher it will be able to. Yes you can change the incoming text notification. Its in the profile options.

10-03-08 02:03 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...-8320-a-75755/ this is where to get 4.5 but I would reccomend getting used to your device before you attempt this

10-03-08 02:03 AM
    Yeah I can record with 4.3 also

10-03-08 02:28 AM
    Yea learn ur device first, you don't wanna brick it. Other than that have fun and welcome

10-03-08 05:48 AM
    I will from here on out be using the word "pissible" in many forms, thank you
    10-03-08 06:02 AM
    Ive had my blackberry device for a while now, but never realized it could do so much.. I got one more question. whats bricking my device. people say i should learn my device first. is it a totally different setup or something for the newer os? and iam sorry for using the word pissible lmao. thanks for the warm welcome guys..
    10-03-08 09:35 PM
    You also need to get a microSD card, or media card to be able to take videos, the device memory is not big enough to handle videos as well. I could not record videos until I got a media card...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 10-03-08 at 09:40 PM.
    10-03-08 09:38 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

To anwser your first question if its running operating system 4.3 or higher it will be able to. Yes you can change the incoming text notification. Its in the profile options.

Yeah I can record with 4.3 also

FYI only 4.3 for Sprint and VZW can record. Users with AT&T and TMO need 4.5. Sprint and VZW blackberries came out so late and already have some features that the other carriers didn't.

I would also advise you go to the newbie section or "tips" discussion instead of starting a new thread. Many of these questions have already been answered. Just search for it and you will find
    10-03-08 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD