I personally, would like to have video calling.
    03-25-08 10:40 AM
    Wifi/built-in GPS (I have an 8100 )
    03-25-08 11:39 AM
    The 8820 has both wifi and gps...
    03-25-08 12:41 PM
    I wish the caller ID worked for every number that calls! With the name.. Not just my contacts.
    03-25-08 01:03 PM
    I am well aware, as the title states, YOUR berry.

I have an 8100.
    03-25-08 01:03 PM
    It would be cool if the 8300 had both wifi and gps as well as video capabilities.
    Mmm more on board memory would be awesome OR the capability to save emails/messages to SD card.!!
    YEAH!
    03-25-08 01:14 PM
    I personally, would like to have video calling.

The new iPhones are to have video conferencing, it would sure be nice though..
    03-25-08 01:22 PM
    Visual voicemail, like the iPhone has. I ahte having to go through listening to a voicemail even though I know what it says.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 02:23 PM
    * More on-board memory
    * Built-in GPS receiver
    * WCDMA transceiver with HSDPA support ("3.5G") at 850MHz (this frequency offers extremely wide coverage on WCDMA)
    * Official Ubuntu (Linux) and Apple Mac OS X support
    * Ability to hide/revolve the camera inside the device, allowing the device to be permitted in "secure" environments
    * Support for .ogg audio files
    * Compatibility with the "real" YouTube and Facebook sites, or a customized version that offers EXACTLY the same functionality
    * Enhanced Internet browser that is equivalent to at least Mozilla's Firefox 1.5 (if not better)

Um, that's all I can think of for now...

03-25-08 04:47 PM
    Oh yeah - ability to update the BlackBerry OS (eg. To the upcoming version 4.5) remotely (wirelessly), without the use of a computer...

Some phones (particularly those from Sony Ericsson) can already do this.

03-25-08 04:49 PM
    Full internet. OperaMini is great but there's a few problems with it. iPhone internet.

03-25-08 04:58 PM
    I would like a gps built-in, and a video phone.
    03-25-08 06:55 PM
    EDGE in the UK. Or 3G.

03-25-08 07:58 PM
    * More on-board memory
    * Built-in GPS receiver
    * WCDMA transceiver with HSDPA support ("3.5G") at 850MHz (this frequency offers extremely wide coverage on WCDMA)
    * Official Ubuntu (Linux) and Apple Mac OS X support
    * Ability to hide/revolve the camera inside the device, allowing the device to be permitted in "secure" environments
    * Support for .ogg audio files
    * Compatibility with the "real" YouTube and Facebook sites, or a customized version that offers EXACTLY the same functionality
    * Enhanced Internet browser that is equivalent to at least Mozilla's Firefox 1.5 (if not better)

Um, that's all I can think of for now...

With the exception of the last one... I would like it to be equivalent to Safari (if not better)
    03-25-08 09:34 PM
    Oh yeah - ability to update the BlackBerry OS (eg. To the upcoming version 4.5) remotely (wirelessly), without the use of a computer...

Some phones (particularly those from Sony Ericsson) can already do this.

Well, once you have 4.5, updates after that will be available wirelessly. Unfortunately, not yet though
    03-25-08 09:36 PM
    I want built-in gps! Oh, wait, the phone has it but Verizon won't let me use it FREELY!!!!
    03-25-08 10:39 PM
    I would like to be able to rotate the wallpapers like a slideshow - pull from a folder on my media card & change each time the blackberry "woke up".

Multiple alarms would be great (I know 3rd party apps do this, but I would like it built in).

The ability to silence the phone for a set period of time (ex. 1 hour for a meeting, 2 hours for a movie ...) them have it reset to the selected profile.

The ability to expand the device memory with the media card.
    03-26-08 12:02 AM
    I want built-in gps! Oh, wait, the phone has it but Verizon won't let me use it FREELY!!!!
    I feel bad for you Verizon users. Thats messed up that they lock GPS.

And the technology that I would like to have is 3G. Hopefully the rumors are true for BB to have that soon on the newer models.
    03-26-08 12:12 AM
    Here's one I was thinkin about while I was walkin campus today and noticing all the people texting and emailing on BB's....

I would love for there to be a way to 'find' other BB's in your area, sort of like you can do with Bluetooth, only for PIN's

And probably more memory, or at least the ability to load 3rd party apps to memory card instead of device
    03-26-08 10:30 PM
    I would love for there to be a way to 'find' other BB's in your area, sort of like you can do with Bluetooth, only for PIN's
    That would be so cool.

But,

That's kind of an invasion of privacy. What if the person two seats away from you doesn't want his PIN Number revealed? I know if I'm at an airport or something, I dont want someone PIN-ing me "I'm watching you."
    03-26-08 10:33 PM
    Video calling
    Visual voicemail
    threaded texts/email
    speech to text...
    03-26-08 10:39 PM
    well... with bluetooth you have the option to be 'discoverable'

I was thinking something along those lines... and maybe even a way to send some sort of invite before actually getting/sending PIN

I also realize that is getting a little far fetched now though, but hey, I can dream right?
    03-26-08 10:40 PM
    The ability to stream XM Radio (as you can on Windows smartphones) would be at the top of my list.
    03-26-08 10:41 PM
    well... with bluetooth you have the option to be 'discoverable'

I was thinking something along those lines... and maybe even a way to send some sort of invite before actually getting/sending PIN

I also realize that is getting a little far fetched now though, but hey, I can dream right?
    Haha, I can already see the next BlackBerry commercials. There is a guy sitting on one side of the room, and a girl on the other. The guy sends an invitation to the girl with a smiley face.

Nevermind, it looked good in my head, only. Anyway, but that makes more sense. You can have an option to be 'discoverable'....that would be cool, I could see myself using that sometimes.
    03-26-08 10:43 PM
    The ability to stream XM Radio (as you can on Windows smartphones) would be at the top of my list.
    AT&T can stream XM Radio.
    03-26-08 10:43 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD