What did I miss?? Always happens to me. I miss the fights at a party because I'm busy drinking myself silly.
    01-31-13 01:18 PM
    Apologies from me too for poking fun at disgruntled American's who were quite rightly upset at not being able to get a device they've waited patiently for for.

Even though the phone is available here in England and i love Blackberry i'm a bit meh over actually buying this phone. If you take away sentiment and compare the Z10 to the likes of the Xperia Z which is out shortly how do u justify choosing the Z10?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 01:32 PM
    It amazes me that RIM/BB can disappoint time and again, but to the folks on CB, it's always someone else at fault.
    Great, I'm glad to hear you have some superior insight into the situation and are willing to share. Think the intent of this this thread was to allow cooler heads to prevail. You're not being helpful.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    01-31-13 01:33 PM
    Great, I'm glad to hear you have some superior insight into the situation and are willing to share. Think the intent of this this thread was to allow cooler heads to prevail. You're not being helpful.
    I'm more mad today than yesterday. Not at RIMM/BB or Verizon. Mostly at myself for buying in again. I won't buy a phone before I spend some time with the Z10, but it darn well better knock my socks off.

At the end of the day, RIMM is a company with an incredibly loyal base that has treated that base badly for a few years now. And we still stand up for them. Just not sure why.
    01-31-13 03:52 PM
    I'm more mad today than yesterday. Not at RIMM/BB or Verizon. Mostly at myself for buying in again. I won't buy a phone before I spend some time with the Z10, but it darn well better knock my socks off.

At the end of the day, RIMM is a company with an incredibly loyal base that has treated that base badly for a few years now. And we still stand up for them. Just not sure why.
    Why are you so emotionally invested? Not happy with the phone, find something you will be happy with, not happy with your provider, change. I think it is ok to be disappointed with these, hey, I wasn't thrilled when Coke changed (I know, age showing), but I moved on. I did not throw a hissy fit in the convenience store. I just think you need to get a grip on reality, it is just a phone after all.
    01-31-13 05:41 PM
30 12