Hey guys, new here, loving my 8330...

Just added a 8GB data card, and I'm wondering, why not allow users to download every ringtone on crackberry? Like, a zip of all of them?

That way, you can just go through them on your BB and what sounds good you keep, what doesn't, you delete...

Or, has this been done?
    12-24-08 03:37 PM
    One..The file would be huge..

Two...Who the heck wants to do all the good/bad sorting anyways?, when ya can just listen on the site..make the determination and download if you like it.
    12-24-08 03:48 PM
    So how about a torrent or something? Just seems like a really cool idea, heck, maybe a master media file, with everything. All the backgrounds, ringers, etc.

I think its a great idea - if you guys could give me read ftp access to the server the files are stored on I could create the torrent and seed it.

The site preview feature is kinda lame, sometimes it works, sometimes it just sits there saying "buffering"

I've tried different pc's, on different connections. Its a crackberry.com issue, not my connection or my pc.
    12-24-08 04:43 PM
    Umm, duh, no.
    12-24-08 05:07 PM
    If they do that how will the Governor of NY be able to tax you.
    I am sure he is working out a way like he is for music you are going to down load in this Fuc+ed up state.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 05:35 PM
    who is going to re-zip the files up every time there is a new ringtone or wallpaper uploaded to the site. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry
    12-24-08 05:38 PM
    Not everyone has enough available space, and as has been mentioned, who wants to sort through all the stuff you don't normally listen to? Not me.
    12-24-08 05:55 PM
    Seriously. There are a lot of duplicates, too; oh, my aching bandwidth!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD