I am tired of people comparing their 3 or 4 year old phone with brand new Apple or Samsung phones!

I just read an article from the UK in a reputable paper, where the author (who claims to have owned 4 BB's in her career as an editor) talked about how she has finally gotten rid of her slow BB for an iPhone. She made the switch after getting fed up with it's slow browser & buggy trackwheel. YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. Her TRACKWHEEL. Although she didn't mention what phone she had, she did date it to what? 2007 & older? So here she is with a 5 or 6 year old phone & she can't understand why it can't keep up with todays phones.

aaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH these people drive me crazy!
    I would love to see someone compare an original iPhone with a Z10, just to get back at those stupid people!

BTW - To explain my thread title:
    If RIM had made crappy quality phones, people wouldn't have any working old BlackBerry phones to compare with new iPhones.
    08-13-13 07:02 PM
    Why would anyone compare the original iPhone to the Z10? That's like comparing a TV of today to a TV from ten years ago. You can't compare them in that way. It what you release now, not comparing something you've just released and saying its better than something that was out 6 years ago.
    08-13-13 07:08 PM
    Why would anyone compare the original iPhone to the Z10? That's like comparing a TV of today to a TV from ten years ago. You can't compare them in that way. It what you release now, not comparing something you've just released and saying its better than something that was out 6 years ago.
    You did read the post right? He's talking about how people compare old legacy BlackBerry devices to the new iPhone and Android devices out. So they're comparing a 6 year old BlackBerry with like the iPhone 5.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:22 PM
    I am tired of people comparing their 3 or 4 year old phone with brand new Apple or Samsung phones!

I just read an article from the UK in a reputable paper, where the author (who claims to have owned 4 BB's in her career as an editor) talked about how she has finally gotten rid of her slow BB for an iPhone. She made the switch after getting fed up with it's slow browser & buggy trackwheel. YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. Her TRACKWHEEL. Although she didn't mention what phone she had, she did date it to what? 2007 & older? So here she is with a 5 or 6 year old phone & she can't understand why it can't keep up with todays phones.

aaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH these people drive me crazy!
    I would love to see someone compare an original iPhone with a Z10, just to get back at those stupid people!

BTW - To explain my thread title:
    If RIM had made crappy quality phones, people wouldn't have any working old BlackBerry phones to compare with new iPhones.
    if you sell it on Ebay you still get more money from an 1st generation Iphone than a brand new Z10...compare that if you want
    08-13-13 07:43 PM
    Your kinda making my point for me....

You did read the post right? He's talking about how people compare old legacy BlackBerry devices to the new iPhone and Android devices out. So they're comparing a 6 year old BlackBerry with like the iPhone 5.
    ^^^^ What He Said ^^^^
    08-13-13 07:46 PM
    if you sell it on Ebay you still get more money from an 1st generation Iphone than a brand new Z10...compare that if you want
    Not quite, but it was interesting to see that people are still trading 1st Gen iPhones

iPhone
    Apple Iphone 1st Generation 2G 8GB A1203 GSM Unlocked World Wide USE 874 088590917489 | eBay

Z10
    Blackberry Z10 Black Brand NEW Stock | eBay
    08-13-13 07:51 PM
    Isn't cheap and quality an oxymoron??? You get what you pay for IMO.

Posted via Z10 and CB10 on Rogers
    08-13-13 08:40 PM