I've heard so many great things about BBM. To bad I can't use it. No one I know except my aunt and my step - dad have Berry's! I mean, I know I'm 14 so it's not like all my friends are gonna have Berry's, but I really wish I could experience using BBM more. Ok, sorry, this is just a random ranting thread.
    02-17-09 11:47 AM
    If you look in the Social forum down the list, I believe there is a thread for teens to share pins. I would add you, but then I'd have to explain why I'm talking to a 14 year old. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:57 AM
    Oh! Well hello again the-most-helpful-person-i-have-ever-talked-to! Haha, but no seriously, you are ridiculously helpful! In a good way of course. But yeah, I might try that. Seems kinda fun. But odd to talk to total strangers on your phone to. Like on here, it's different because we're all talking about Berry's. But what would you even talk about?
    02-17-09 12:00 PM
    If you look in the Social forum down the list, I believe there is a thread for teens to share pins. I would add you, but then I'd have to explain why I'm talking to a 14 year old. Lol

This cracked me up.
    02-17-09 12:01 PM
    I think that's Kronk suggested the Teen forums. You prob talk about what ever is that teens talk about.

02-17-09 12:11 PM
    Here's the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/pin...-minors-45279/

02-17-09 12:13 PM
    You can bbm me if you like. I'm always up for chat.

02-17-09 12:39 PM
    Miley I'd be very careful about who you add in those forums. I've read lots of stories that people have posted on there about perverts.
    02-17-09 12:40 PM
    You can talk about berrys, crackberry, music, movies, school and etc. I met some of the coolest people on CB!
    Enjoy it have fun but please be safe. Be careful who u give your pin to!
    02-17-09 12:47 PM
    Oh! Well hello again the-most-helpful-person-i-have-ever-talked-to! Haha, but no seriously, you are ridiculously helpful! In a good way of course. But yeah, I might try that. Seems kinda fun. But odd to talk to total strangers on your phone to. Like on here, it's different because we're all talking about Berry's. But what would you even talk about?
    lol, thanks.

BBM is pretty much just like any other IM out there, like Yahoo, AIM, WLM, GTalk, etc, except it's only for Blackberry owners. You would talk about whatever you normally talk about.

But like the others have said, be careful who you give your PIN out to. I have heard stories from ladies who gave out their PIN and started receiving not-so-friendly messages from guys. So keep that in mind if you start adding people.
    02-17-09 06:34 PM
    just wait a little and all you friends will get bbm

last year when i got mine no one had it!
    this year i have 12 people on it
    not much but its most of the people i used to text
    02-17-09 07:08 PM
    I only have two BBM friends, lol.

Im trying to get everyone i know to get a BB haha
    02-18-09 11:48 PM
    I convinced one of my friends to get a BB and we use bbm now. I spent a while teaching him everything I know though, and I don't think I want to go through with that again.

02-19-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD