I haven't been able to find a side-by-side performance test of the two. I've seen pointless videos where the two are held next to eachother to compare size. I want to see opening and running of apps. Anywhere I can see such a video?

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-28-15 01:31 PM
    Don't have my Passport on me at this moment, but the only delay I notice in opening apps is the Pictures and Videos apps. It takes pretty long until the thumbnails appear. I've got a lot of media files, so it could be related to that as well, but I don't remember it ever taking so long on my Passport. The rest doesn't take signifantly longer and I don't have any Android apps, so I can't tell you anything about that. But a video comparison would be useful, I hope someone can help you with that.

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-28-15 02:34 PM
    The quadcore power is noticeable, I have to admit, my happy specs friends, when loading and processing a lot of data, like pictures and video thumbs, as well as resource-hungry Android apps, despite the much higher resolution and pixels that the Passport has to push... :-)

In day-to-day use both my phones, the Q10 and the Passport perform well. Q10's operation with one thumb feels faster, and probably is. But Passport's specs kinda make up for it, and saves time zooming.

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    01-28-15 07:45 PM