Get rid of your PB
    Get the Veer and touchpad
    Just that the touchpad doesn't bridge that's all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 08:34 PM
    Okay, that Veer seems ridiculously small. I can't imagine typing on a thing like that.

My Style is a wonderful size. I really do enjoy it and thinks it is just right. And the flip form factor is a definite plus.
    07-02-11 09:14 PM
    Maybe while I wait for the 9900 I should try getting a Style. Are they discontinued because I cant find one anywhere.
    It's Sprint only, right?
    07-02-11 09:21 PM
    It's Sprint only, right?
    In the US, yes, unfortunately.

07-02-11 09:25 PM
    I do miss my Pearl sometimes, it was a cool little phone. Screen was tough for using a map program though. Not sure how Twitter looks on it.
    Twitter looks great on my 9100.
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-02-11 10:19 PM
    No one mentioned the Pearl Flip 8220. I don't know but a friend who still uses it thinks it sits next to the Storms as the worst BBs

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-02-11 10:52 PM
    Oh please. Unless you wear skinny jeans (which totally isn't fashionable) you should EASILY be able to fit a 4.3 inch screen in your pocket and the Blackberry Torch only has a 3.2 inch which is over a inch smaller then most of the HTC Android smartphones these days.

I don't understand how you can function on a smaller screen unless you aren't that addicted to it like I am. When I got my 10.1 inch tablet (Motorola Xoom) I was having problems readjusting to the smaller sizes on the Blackberries. But honestly I'm more then content with both devices so I'm not going to downsize again. I don't like to squint to see writing on the screen like I used to have to on the Bold 9700.

I could fit the 10 inch Motorola Xoom into my work jacket before I sold it. I've never had a problem putting it in my neatly tailored suit jacket. Go figure.
    I'm just saying as long as I can type a message when I am out and away from work I don't need a huge phone like my Torch. Come on, doesn't anyone want to see a 850 throw back model?
    07-07-11 12:24 AM
    I don't find the Torch too big at all. I regularly carry two smartphones (one work, one personal) my work is a curve. Tonight in the pub I had both on the bar, the manager has a samsung galaxy 2 or something it's hugeee!!! I do miss the days of the tiny 'slider' phones however :-(
    Just Me likes this.
    07-07-11 08:59 PM
    So with the immenent launch of BB Remote would it be nice too have some smaller phones. I have a playbook for work and sitting around home. I dont need to look at a massive screen all the time. When I'm out with friend a small phone will suffice. Just give me a proper keyboard and a screen which couples nicely with my PlayBook for work.
    01-23-12 11:24 PM
    I loved my Flip. I'd still use it if it ran an OS that wasn't 3 generations out of date. I was hoping that RIM would "sliderize" the flip fpr the next gen Pearl, but I'm guessing that ain't gonna happen.
    Just Me likes this.
    01-24-12 09:33 AM
    I love my Pearl. 9100.

I am a FIRM supporter of the Pearl, I personally hated it, But I am told and shown how well it fits in a Sports Bra for running, and how nice it is in a clutch purse, or non obtrusive it looks being held to the ear.

I REALLY hope RIM brings out a BB10 Pearl in 2013, the Pearl will be a niche phone, so it needs to hold off a bit, but throw in a nice dual core 1Ghz processor, into the pearl in 2013 so it runs BB10, and make it the size of the Pearl3G, or slightly smaller, and it will control the small phone market.
    Just Me likes this.
    01-24-12 09:49 AM
    I am a FIRM supporter of the Pearl, I personally hated it, But I am told and shown how well it fits in a Sports Bra for running.
    Best quote of 2012. Im told that the Bold almost fits as well, but it needs to be placed on the side with the slightly smaller twin or everthing looks uneven.

Having gotten used to the Bold, I seriously doubt my GF will ever return to that infernal keyboard. The Style would be an excellent solution as she is a power BBMer. I feel the phone was launched one year too early. It would sell much better now.
    01-24-12 05:06 PM
    I prefer my phones smaller as well. It just makes them more portable which is basically the whole point of a cell phone.

Have you thought about switching to the Curve? It has all the functionality of the larger BBs but with a much smaller size.
    01-25-12 08:47 PM
    I prefer my phones smaller as well. It just makes them more portable which is basically the whole point of a cell phone.

Have you thought about switching to the Curve? It has all the functionality of the larger BBs but with a much smaller size.
    I might make the switch to the curve, I was hoping for smaller yet. Ideally Id pickup a style, unfortunatly my carrier stopped selling them. I can always hope for a surprise 7.1 version of that phone.
    01-26-12 10:16 PM
    No one mentioned the Pearl Flip 8220. I don't know but a friend who still uses it thinks it sits next to the Storms as the worst BBs

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    I loved the 8220 back in my tmobile days. The external secondary display was awesome (message preview, clock). Uma was an awesome plus.

Large buttons and a properly depressed trackball. I do wish rim made a 3G version of the pearl flip. I think the style was garbage.

Am i crazy for loving the pearl flip?
    01-27-12 10:50 AM
    I loved the 8220 back in my tmobile days. The external secondary display was awesome (message preview, clock). Uma was an awesome plus.

Large buttons and a properly depressed trackball. I do wish rim made a 3G version of the pearl flip. I think the style was garbage.

Am i crazy for loving the pearl flip?
    Nope, I never figured out the keyboard, that was the only issue I had with it. My GFs sister still uses a Pearl and she is a fast BBMer. A 7.1 Pearl might be a fun device.
    01-29-12 08:56 AM
    RIM had an excellent small (full keyboard) phone in the 9670 (Style) before they dropped it thanks to the butchers in marketing. It folds to the size of a billfold. It requires no case because I am able to keep it safely in my front pocket at all times while others are pulling out their fancy touchscreen phones because it interferes with what they're doing. I'm talking real work here, no stuffed suit stuff.

And I use it to surf the web and everything.
    Just Me likes this.
    01-29-12 09:19 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD