Not really a forum more a post to show the punishment my BB has taken! I went to the Toronto maple leafs final game of the season and when the crowd began to boo and toss things @ the team as they left the ice I got caught up in the action(a few beers may have been involved),and tossed my loved BB @ one of the players! I was only 4 rows away from them and convinced the attendant that I dropped it over the boards. How a skate or foot didnt crush it I'm not sure but the only thing was a minor scratch to the back cover! This thing still works like new and has taken more abuse than any other phone I've ever owned-good on ya rim!
    Just thought if post something pretty much useless! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Craig123; 04-12-09 at 10:42 PM.
    04-12-09 10:39 PM
    Just thought if post something pretty much useless!
    Mission Accomplished
    04-12-09 11:02 PM
    Mission Accomplished
    LMAO AG!

I was waiting for the part where one of the hockey players came off the ice and put a skate in his a$$!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 11:09 PM
    Lol, I'm glad you got your BB back unharmed. (Well, almost unharmed, there's the scratch.) Lucky!
    04-12-09 11:15 PM
    Lol, I'm glad you got your BB back unharmed. (Well, almost unharmed, there's the scratch.) Lucky!
    Agreed... ditto.
    04-12-09 11:24 PM
    *slow clap*
    04-12-09 11:50 PM
    *slow clap*
    Is that the same as the "golf clap" only slower?

04-13-09 12:00 AM
    So... I take it you missed the player???

04-13-09 12:00 AM
    Is that the same as the "golf clap" only slower?

much slower

Applause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-13-09 12:10 AM
    Why on Earth were you at a Maple Leafs game? That my friend, is the question!

04-13-09 01:16 AM
    The funny thing about this thread is that the OP just admitted that he intentionally threw debris at a player and then lied about it.

It amazes me the stupidity of people. Always remember that "fan" is short for "fanatic."

04-13-09 04:17 AM
    Sucks you didn't make the playoff's, but glad your berry is ok
    04-13-09 07:49 AM
    Tell ya what... hit someone square in the temple with your BB... knock them out. Your BB has your info in it, so they would know the guilty party straight away.

If they happen to die of a cerebral hemmorhage, YOU get charged!

Maybe you drinking and being in public places isnt such a good idea.
    04-13-09 08:31 AM
    to bad it wasn't a brick you threw well at least you got your BB back thats the main thing
    04-13-09 08:39 AM
    Not really a forum more a post to show the punishment my BB has taken! I went to the Toronto maple leafs final game of the season and when the crowd began to boo and toss things @ the team as they left the ice I got caught up in the action(a few beers may have been involved),and tossed my loved BB @ one of the players! I was only 4 rows away from them and convinced the attendant that I dropped it over the boards. How a skate or foot didnt crush it I'm not sure but the only thing was a minor scratch to the back cover! This thing still works like new and has taken more abuse than any other phone I've ever owned-good on ya rim!
    Just thought if post something pretty much useless! Thanks for reading!
    Gotta love the ones who not only think its acceptable to launch things at people, but then come on a forum expecting people to think its cute.

Why the BB?? Im guessing you didnt have a toddler or any puppies nearby? those hurt when contact is made. go big or go home.
    04-13-09 09:09 AM
    LOL, some of the people here need to lighten up. So what he threw his phone. I'm pretty sure if he would have hit a player, he would have has his *** handed to him.
    04-13-09 09:31 AM
    that was a good laugh for 2 seconds.
    04-13-09 09:44 AM
    As a hockey fan I can relate to wanting to throw things at times. Sadly being a Leafs fan you probably have much more desire and reason to want to throw things.

honestly the worst I've done is throw my hat after a hat trick and then remember that it was a $30 hat.

04-13-09 09:55 AM
    Where do these people come up with this stuff? I agree with a previous post, if your sole purpose of going to the Leafs' game was to get drunk (everyone knows Molson Ice is like moonshine) and throw things, why'd you go? Did you think they were going to turn their season around on the last game? Geez...

Oh Canada...

P.S. I still proudly rock my Antropov jersey.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 04-13-09 at 11:00 AM.
    04-13-09 10:52 AM
    LMAO AG!

I was waiting for the part where one of the hockey players came off the ice and put a skate in his a$$!

Haha seriously if a fan threw a Phone at me I would crush it. ( I play college hockey....for a bad team so dont ask lol)
    04-13-09 10:57 AM
    Haha seriously if a fan threw a Phone at me I would crush it. ( I play college hockey....for a bad team so dont ask lol)
    i remeber a game i played in....during a scrum, bench clearing brawl....sticks were everywhere...there was a kid skating around stomping on all the one piece sticks.... total *****, but funny, those puppies arent cheap, i think he snapped a good 4 of them before anyone realized what he was doing
    04-13-09 11:13 AM
    Maple Leafs? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's almost as bad as going to an Islander's game.
    04-13-09 11:42 AM
    Tell ya what... hit someone square in the temple with your BB... knock them out. Your BB has your info in it, so they would know the guilty party straight away.

If they happen to die of a cerebral hemmorhage, YOU get charged!

Maybe you drinking and being in public places isnt such a good idea.
    yea rele might as well throw your wallet at them haha
    04-13-09 11:46 AM
    Haha... "Four rows back and I dropped it over the glass"
    04-13-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";