This book was a mind-blower and it really shook some sense into me. I really think it should be brought to the big screen.

There are like three movies about Steve Jobs. (including the new one starring Fassbender, which I think totally sucked.) so I think there should be one made about BlackBerry, they could do a script like 'The Big Short', 'Wolf of Wall Street' or 'Boiler Room' ,that describes rise and falls in a rather sarcastic tone.

And maybe in the end they could mention US: a bunch of stubborn BlackBerry fan boys who still believe one day BlackBerry will reclaim it's market.

Posted via CB10
    mrlahjr, idssteve and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-02-16 10:11 AM
    This book was a mind-blower and it really shook some sense into me. I really think it should be brought to the big screen.

There are like three movies about Steve Jobs. (including the new one starring Fassbender, which I think totally sucked.) so I think there should be one made about BlackBerry, they could do a script like 'The Big Short', 'Wolf of Wall Street' or 'Boiler Room' ,that describes rise and falls in a rather sarcastic tone.

And maybe in the end they could mention US: a bunch of stubborn BlackBerry fan boys who still believe one day BlackBerry will reclaim it's market.

Posted via CB10
    The ending is kind of a bummer.
    04-02-16 10:25 AM
    The ending is kind of a bummer.
    It's not over till the fat lady sings.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    04-02-16 10:26 AM
    Sure, lots of scenes of Kevin M at the CrackBerry World Headquarters sitting in front of his computer and grabbing his head and going "NO!!!!!"

There would also be some blood. A BlackBerry executive cut his finger on the private jet right before a big presentation.

Unhappy Verizon executives would be dramatic: "We spent $100 million on Storm returns and you're going to pay us for that!" Balsillie: "We can't!"

Otherwise, it's not exactly Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak-type stuff.
    04-02-16 10:29 AM

Way to make the parent's point.
    04-02-16 10:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is by far the best idea I've seen here on Crackberry so far. A movie like this would probably produce Academy awards.

04-02-16 10:34 AM

Maybe you did not hear her singing Yesterday.....
    DrBoomBotz and raves68 like this.
    04-02-16 10:50 AM