Hey everyone,

I decided to enter a serious 2 year relationship with the Z10, 1 week after launch, and I've been happily married to it. It fulfills all my needs, and although it's not always up for my sexy advances, given the battery life (although better than the iphone 5's), i was very pleased with it. It always pushed everything to me in a fast, efficient manner.

A few months ago, i decided to start talking to my Q10. She was much smaller, skinnier than my z10, but i thought the occassional flirting would be no big deal. Decided to keep it as my weekend device and kept going back and forth.

Now im at the stage where the summer is over and I'm not sure i want to keep cuddling with the Z10 in the winter. The Q10 is so much smaller, has an excellent battery life and i can't keep my fingers of its lovely keyboard. I think she has got me hooked. It might be the summer love.

I know as a man, this sounds scary to say, but i may be falling in love with her. I don't think the Z10 knows but i may be proposing to the Q10 soon. Should i take the plunge or am i making a mistake?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:12 AM
    This thread was a mistake.
    09-03-13 11:13 AM
    Maybe you can be polyamorous and have a menage a trois relationship with both. ;-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    09-03-13 11:15 AM
    lol creative. Sounds to me like you've already decided; enjoy your Q!
    09-03-13 11:26 AM
    Maybe you can be polyamorous and have a menage a trois relationship with both. ;-)

This is how I live my life. Most people don't understand it, but having "Sister Phones" is the wave of the future.

I'm expecting TLC to document this in a terrible reality show.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-03-13 11:51 AM
    Just dont tell the Z10.....

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-03-13 01:38 PM
    Haha good read. Enjoy the Q but don't tell the Z.
    09-03-13 01:52 PM
    Enjoyable read. I really like my z10, but I am now wondering if I might need to try a one-night stand with the Q...just to see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 02:38 PM
    That was a good read. I suggest you don't tell the Z10. You may have to answer to its big brother Z30 when it pays a visit!

Posted via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    09-03-13 02:46 PM
    Thread made my day!

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-03-13 02:52 PM
    I have been flirting with the Q since the day she went on display... if I had the money I would definitely go three ways... I'll keep touching her until I can afford her... kinda jealous at OP I am...

From the Z...
    09-03-13 02:54 PM
    Hey everyone,

I decided to enter a serious 2 year relationship with the Z10, 1 week after launch, and I've been happily married to it. It fulfills all my needs, and although it's not always up for my sexy advances, given the battery life (although better than the iphone 5's), i was very pleased with it. It always pushed everything to me in a fast, efficient manner.

A few months ago, i decided to start talking to my Q10. She was much smaller, skinnier than my z10, but i thought the occassional flirting would be no big deal. Decided to keep it as my weekend device and kept going back and forth.

Now im at the stage where the summer is over and I'm not sure i want to keep cuddling with the Z10 in the winter. The Q10 is so much smaller, has an excellent battery life and i can't keep my fingers of its lovely keyboard. I think she has got me hooked. It might be the summer love.

I know as a man, this sounds scary to say, but i may be falling in love with her. I don't think the Z10 knows but i may be proposing to the Q10 soon. Should i take the plunge or am i making a mistake?

Posted via CB10
    Take her hand but be careful not to break any exhitionist laws.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 03:10 PM
    Or, you could just up your pimpin' and put the both of them to work.
    09-03-13 03:27 PM
    I had a one night experience with a Q10 that I won in a contest. Couldn't hook up my service (AT&T != Verizon) to it, but even on wifi I saw everything. I just couldn't keep up with two phones at the same time, so I sold the Q to the highest bidder and went back to ol reliable. Since that day, my Z10 is starting to look a little frumpy, and sometimes I catch myself thinking about that one night with a Q10. Maybe I'll treat the Z with the latest software courtesy of BerryLeaks to smooth things over.
    09-03-13 03:38 PM
    Or, you could just up your pimpin' and put the both of them to work.
    I don't know about that. I'm afraid I'll get caught..She was pretty pissed when i told her, our child, BBM, was going cross platform and was going to spend time with other people.

I had to promise her a Kobe Bryant like 5 million dollar ring that folks around here call "10.2 software update".

Posted via CB10
    Majestic Lion likes this.
    09-03-13 03:42 PM

Unfortunately my sim card can't fit into both simultaneously, and i only have one.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 03:48 PM
    Haha good read. Enjoy the Q but don't tell the Z.
    she's starting to tell by the red marks on my thumbs. There's only so long i can without telling her the truth. I'll have to pick one soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 03:50 PM
    I have been flirting with the Q since the day she went on display... if I had the money I would definitely go three ways... I'll keep touching her until I can afford her... kinda jealous at OP I am...

From the Z...
    Don't be jealous bro. It's hard satisfying both woman. Have to stick my sim into both regularly to keep them happy. They both have their needs. Sometimes, i wish woman would talk to me for who i am, as opposed to being with me for my sim card.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 03:53 PM
    Don't be jealous bro. It's hard satisfying both woman. Have to stick my sim into both regularly to keep them happy. They both have their needs. Sometimes, i wish woman would talk to me for who i am, as opposed to being with me for my sim card.

Posted via CB10
    Having trouble satisfying? Must be a micro sim! lol

09-03-13 03:58 PM
    Having trouble satisfying? Must be a micro sim! lol

Not really, problem is i don't plug into her all day, so she keeps falling asleep in the middle of it. I don't think she's got the energy level to handle me.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 04:02 PM
    I don't know about that. I'm afraid I'll get caught..She was pretty pissed when i told her, our child, BBM, was going cross platform and was going to spend time with other people.

I had to promise her a Kobe Bryant like 5 million dollar ring that folks around here call "10.2 software update".

Posted via CB10

Don't get Kobe'd. Be a legend like Dwayne Wade.
    09-03-13 04:22 PM
    Unfortunately my sim card can't fit into both simultaneously, and i only have one.

Posted via CB10
    Get another sim card so you have two that will fit in either one.

09-03-13 04:29 PM
    meh i have a black q10 which i use for buisness all day, on the weeknights i take out my sexy red z10 for some fun.
    09-03-13 08:28 PM
    This is so gonna end up on Jerry Springer man,
    ..just make sure your using a screenguard!

Z10 via CB 10
    Undbiter65 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    09-03-13 08:44 PM
    I'm in the same predicament.. i thought I'd be keeping the Q10 for sure.. the build quality and feel.. compare the Z10s loud speaker with the Q10s and you'll be surprised at how much better the Q sounds... and god I love this keyboard.. but I think I might go back to the Z10 for the screen size, instagram is too much of a pain on the Q10 and there's too much "up keep" with keeping the keyboard clean lol.. greasy keys and faded letters killed me about my older BBs
    09-03-13 09:07 PM
28 12