By mistake, not sure how, but I deleted an application called "web launch". What is it, do I need it, and if I do need it, how do I go about getting it back?

I have never done anything this stupid before, but I'm sure it won't be the last.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Edit: Sorry about the *****. I didn't think I was using a bad word. LOL
    Last edited by Jane_G; 09-16-08 at 02:35 PM.
    09-16-08 02:33 PM
    Web Launch is launching something new!

In an effort to give advertisers a place to announce new web sites and test the net advertising waters Yahoo! has developed a new Web Launch format.

Web Launch will now have 2 rotating banners featuring 3 advertiser icons per banner.

There should be no problem from deleting Web Launch, it is advertising software.

The word is fine in the context you used it, but you can appreciate it is not alwasy used that way.

I will clean it up for you.
    09-16-08 02:41 PM
    Thank you so much. After I posted this I realized what it was.

Is there no escape from ads?
    09-16-08 02:47 PM
    Advertising makes the World go around. Without it, we would not have Yahoo or Google, then where would we be?
    09-16-08 02:50 PM
    Is there no escape from ads?
    Not for much longer....from product placement (sometimes blatantly) in your favorite television shows to "minisodes" which is nothing but one big commercial...it is getting to the point where it is getting unavoidable.
    Last edited by Penrath; 09-16-08 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Typo Police!
    09-16-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";