Only a couple weeks old and my Curve is dead. It was working fine until this afternoon. I came out to my truck and it was in a continual reboot cycle. I would get the clock to about the 3 o'clock position and it would reboot. Came home tonight and tried an OS reinstall. Now it gets to the 6 o'clock position and reboots so the app loader can't reconnect to the JVM. Atleast the local VZW store is only a few minutes away.
    02-27-09 05:45 PM
    If its only a couple weeks old just tale it back and get a new one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 06:13 PM
    yeah, i'd say just get a new one with your warranty. i've heard you cant get a replacement verizon phone from a local store though, and that you have to go to a service center or ship it back to them. i could be wrong, but i know someone who got their bb replaced and had to ship it because the local store does not offer replacement phones.
    02-27-09 06:34 PM
    yeah, i'd say just get a new one with your warranty. i've heard you cant get a replacement verizon phone from a local store though, and that you have to go to a service center or ship it back to them. i could be wrong, but i know someone who got their bb replaced and had to ship it because the local store does not offer replacement phones.
    It is hit or miss with some phones and some stores...they might send it out they might not. My Alias crudded out and they mailed me a new one and I had to mail back my old one in a prepaid envelope painless, only took a day
    02-27-09 06:44 PM
    if it is still under the 30-day warranty (meaning u bought it 30 or less days ago, take it back to the store. they will give you another one, but it HAS to be within the 30 days. after that 31< u have to call tech support and have then fed ex u a new one. as for priority shipping at no charge - they will either send it standard ON or priority ON.
    02-27-09 07:16 PM
    Well got the new one from them as it was within the 30 days. That was weird the only additional things I had on it were the 8900 replica theme and BB weather. BB weather was loaded today but it was working fine for a couple hours after that.

02-27-09 07:35 PM
    wait.. Your phone came with the 8900 replica theme?? Never knew phones came with that..

02-28-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD