I confess, my 'tude about the Storm was based on my negative iPhone experiences. This past weekend a friend came over with his new Storm (he actually wanted an iPhone, but family pressures forced him to stay with Verizon) and I got to play with it a bit. The touch screen is way better than the iPhone's, the "halo" effect and the click response are much better than I imagined. I would still have to get used to it, but at first try I was typing nearly as quickly and accurately as on my Curve.

I've only been a BB user since September, and my Curve is still way too new to think about changing it any time soon, but assuming more options open up down the road I will certainly be looking at whatever version of the Storm AT&T ends up with (yeah, I'm assuming eventually they'll allow competition to their iPhone monopoly, since that monopoly appears to be showing cracks).

"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong."
    01-26-09 06:49 AM
    While I am not yet a fan, I think the potential is huge. IMHO, the Storm is a victim of deadlines gone awry.
    01-26-09 06:55 AM
    I just wonder if the "floating" screen is too finicky to expect "perfection" in the line produced. There seem to be too many opportunities for it NOT to work.

That said, its great to be open minded on new technology....and heck, about life itself!

Thanks Spinny!
    01-26-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD