People have been asking lots of questions, I could use TEAM BLACKBERRY and Crackberry Nation's help in answering! Thanks in advance.

I am now a BlackBerry 10 developer and have the latest Blackberry 10 software on my Dev Alpha. AMA : IAmA
    12-28-12 12:14 PM
    I skimmed through some of it. Seems like you covered most of it. But are you sure that the upcoming devices are going to be quad core?
    12-28-12 12:35 PM
    When he was talking about the quad core I'm assuming he meant the Aristo series. I think it's great though he's really addressing some great points and he's managing to change peoples opinons on there. Well done @mrmartis !
    mithrazor and mrmartis like this.
    12-28-12 12:47 PM
    I was reffering to Aristo, I am not sure if its quad core or not, hasn't been confirmed. @Blackberryscoop says dual and most of RIM is indicating dual but I was just hoping quad. Thanks
    12-28-12 12:50 PM
    I was reffering to Aristo, I am not sure if its quad core or not, hasn't been confirmed. @Blackberryscoop says dual and most of RIM is indicating dual but I was just hoping quad. Thanks
    The Aristo hasn't been "confirmed" at all, but if the leaked spec sheet we saw was accurate it will carry a quad-core Krait S4 Pro.
    12-28-12 12:56 PM
    Yea Qualcomm Kraits are so beautiful I hope it has it. But if BB10 doesn't need quad and it will just take battery life then I shall do without.
    12-28-12 01:39 PM
    Yea Qualcomm Kraits are so beautiful I hope it has it. But if BB10 doesn't need quad and it will just take battery life then I shall do without.
    I have one of the original Dev Alphas. The first OS wasn't much better than the PlayBook 2.1. When they updated in November, it improved considerably and had many more features fleshed out (including the Active Frames UI and the keyboard). Was still very buggy/laggy.

Current release from a couple of weeks ago is very, very close to ready for prime time. OS is very fluid (even on the equivalent to PB hardware). Keyboard is freakin AMAZING. Still haven't seen all features (Hub still doesn't work), but it's good enough to make me feel VERY encouraged.

This is my roundabout way to say that a decent dual-core setup should be just peachy. I was worried over reports it might launch with only 1GB RAM, but it looks like it's going to be 2 so I'm good there, too. I don't think RIM will have to make any apologies over the hardware.
    12-28-12 02:14 PM
    I agree with you and even though i thanked you post. I believe a written salutation was in order.
    I also have the original Dev Alpha A and even though our hardwares are probably the lost specs of anything BB10 will ever come to be, it runs perfectly. I have sideloaded so many apps and use FB from playbook everyday. So I think with a proper BB10 phone on Jan 30th, dual will be more than enough.

*I actually kind of feel bad for android users that they NEED a quad core in order to run their devices. Thats just sad.
    12-28-12 03:38 PM