I started a Reddit AMA (ask me anything) about BB10. Anyone want to help?
People have been asking lots of questions, I could use TEAM BLACKBERRY and Crackberry Nation's help in answering! Thanks in advance.
I am now a BlackBerry 10 developer and have the latest Blackberry 10 software on my Dev Alpha. AMA : IAmA
- 12-28-2012, 01:47 PM #3
When he was talking about the quad core I'm assuming he meant the Aristo series. I think it's great though he's really addressing some great points and he's managing to change peoples opinons on there. Well done @mrmartis !
- 12-28-2012, 03:14 PM #7
Current release from a couple of weeks ago is very, very close to ready for prime time. OS is very fluid (even on the equivalent to PB hardware). Keyboard is freakin AMAZING. Still haven't seen all features (Hub still doesn't work), but it's good enough to make me feel VERY encouraged.
This is my roundabout way to say that a decent dual-core setup should be just peachy. I was worried over reports it might launch with only 1GB RAM, but it looks like it's going to be 2 so I'm good there, too. I don't think RIM will have to make any apologies over the hardware.
I agree with you and even though i thanked you post. I believe a written salutation was in order.
I also have the original Dev Alpha A and even though our hardwares are probably the lost specs of anything BB10 will ever come to be, it runs perfectly. I have sideloaded so many apps and use FB from playbook everyday. So I think with a proper BB10 phone on Jan 30th, dual will be more than enough.
*I actually kind of feel bad for android users that they NEED a quad core in order to run their devices. Thats just sad.
- By bruce001 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2012, 09:30 PM
- By Rootbrian in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:18 AM
- By hdizzle1 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:22 PM
- By kwmksavage in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2009, 01:06 AM
- By kujax12 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2009, 03:40 AM