I sold my stock at just over 127 a couple of weeks ago. I should have held! After all, this product line rocks!!!! I own a 8830we and absolutely adore it! My buddy at work has a Palm Treo 700wx. I like his touch screen, the phone does feel great in my hand, he has Windows Mobile 6.0 with mega amounts of software available and the buttons are easier to press than on my phone, but I will take my BB 8830 over his any day! Why? My phone feels better (in my hand, mind you), doesn't crash (99% of the time), Looks better (Hehe), it's thinner, and I fell in love with it! {period}

So now I'm just waiting for the stock to pull back so I can buy back in. It was an amazing day for RIMM with the market tanking like it did! DOW down over 360 points and RIMM skated right through like nothing ever happened... Amazing!

I'm a believer!
    11-07-07 07:43 PM
    The real question here is why u decided to dump it in the first place?
    11-07-07 07:55 PM
    The real question here is why u decided to dump it in the first place?
    Because I'm a swing/position trader and NOT an investor. However, this stock would look really nice in my IRA. I just have to wait for a pullback now.

It does not matter how I feel about the product. I keep my trading activity separate from my beliefs in a company. I'm a fundamental/technical trader that simply seen a stall in the rally and took my profits. Business is business.
    Last edited by anomalyberry; 11-07-07 at 08:15 PM.
    11-07-07 08:10 PM
    Gotta be long w/ Rimm.
    11-08-07 08:57 AM
    Do you think it will make a significant pullback in the next six months?
    Pullback to what price?

Any other opinions on the distance RIMM can go? Are forecasts still out there at $170-180?
    11-08-07 09:11 AM
    Because I'm a swing/position trader and NOT an investor. However, this stock would look really nice in my IRA. I just have to wait for a pullback now.

It does not matter how I feel about the product. I keep my trading activity separate from my beliefs in a company. I'm a fundamental/technical trader that simply seen a stall in the rally and took my profits. Business is business.

Fair enough, excellent reasoning there, and I as well would be interested in your further thoughts as to what will be happening with RIMM
    11-08-07 09:14 AM
    Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-07 06:09 PM
    isnt RIMM in danger of losing stock. i heard their shares went down due to the CISCO news..which brought down the big boys Google and Apple also...
    11-10-07 01:24 AM
    ^^^ yup.

Was a good time to get out & wait for it to go back on sale again. (Depending on the original purchase price, of course)

I'd like to see it hit $90 again.... Closed @ $113 on fri.

All the techs took a hit, apple, google (which was flirting @ $700 but was back down to $633, mid morn; Fri).

W/ all theses techs on sale we'll see a rally by the end of the next trading week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-07 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD