The other night my wife and were shopping and I was standing around waiting on her. I saw a guy using his iphone and struck up a conversation with him. Typical stuff about his phone and how it changed his life. ( I can understand that) He was tell me how great it was and all the thing it could do. 5 or so minutes went by and I pulled out my curve and the guy just looked at me like I just kicked his dog. He got real quiet and walk over to his wife/girlfriend. After he saw I was a BB user he was acting like he was better then me. I just laughed and thought to myself what a *!@#. Has anyone else has this happen to them.
    05-29-08 05:10 AM
    I have two people at my work that insist that the iPhone is the best thing in the world. They seemed very uncomfortable when I brought in my 8330
    05-29-08 08:23 AM
    i have seen many people playing on their iphones, it makes a great toy
    i have always been a function over form type of guy
    05-29-08 08:34 AM
    When I used to bartend, the iPhone had just come out. One of my regulars got one like the day it was available and used to come in, sit at the bar, and take his phone out and set it on the bar first thing. Then, if anyone even so much as glanced in his vague direction, he would say, "So... I see you're looking at my iPhone.... Let me tell you about it..." Then every time he would use the bathroom, he would ask me to watch his iPhone and make sure nothing happened to it. Seriously.. I wanted to iSmack him in the head.
    05-29-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD