Man, you guys are grilling the poor guy. Either offer to buy it or not, or just let him return it. :-P

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-24-14 09:54 AM
    I am not grilling
    I like cb users cments
    Don't over estimate other people ever hah

posted via Q10
    Last edited by symbian_boy; 10-24-14 at 10:28 AM.
    10-24-14 09:56 AM
    Well he definitely got you guys going
    10-24-14 10:33 AM
    I did not understand u man. What is computer handy plug in?????

posted via Q10
    Simpler: do you have a computer? Do you have time to get information from the phone with it? It should be 10 minutes and I'd guide you through it.
    10-24-14 11:37 AM
    Eh, I actually don't think the OP's decision to refund the device is bad. It saves him hassle of handling the transaction and having to ship the device around and, contrary to what is said on this thread, prototype models for an OS with such a small marketshare are not worth a lot.

There are other auctioned off prototypes that could be used as reference to how much this Z5 is worth. The market for this device pretty much ends on this thread (plus BBRY). I don't see the device fetching much more than 600 USD. Even the ~350 USD the OP originally paid may not be a great price considering the low specs.

Of course, it would be a huge favor to the community if he did sell it to a member.
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 10-24-14 at 12:16 PM.
    10-24-14 12:05 PM
    guys, i have ordered a z30 from the same seller and listing!! If i get a Z5, am willling to ship it worldwide!
    kadthekid and mnc76 like this.
    10-25-14 12:12 PM
    Eh, I actually don't think the OP's decision to refund the device is bad. It saves him hassle of handling the transaction and having to ship the device around and, contrary to what is said on this thread, prototype models for an OS with such a small marketshare are not worth a lot.

There are other auctioned off prototypes that could be used as reference to how much this Z5 is worth. The market for this device pretty much ends on this thread (plus BBRY). I don't see the device fetching much more than 600 USD. Even the ~350 USD the OP originally paid may not be a great price considering the low specs.

Of course, it would be a huge favor to the community if he did sell it to a member.
    The value of the phone is what someone is wiling to pay for it. The selling price of other auctioned off Z5's becomes totally irrelevant if a member here is willing to pay more.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:28 AM
    guys, i have ordered a z30 from the same seller and listing!! If i get a Z5, am willling to ship it worldwide!
    You got a link to the listing?
    10-26-14 06:48 AM
    Any Indian here? Maybe he isn't understanding the language.. Please some translate and tell him that this phone is worth allotttt

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:12 AM
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    10-26-14 07:45 AM
    As a normal user, I support OP to refund the handset and go for new Z30 from local market. I have suffered similar issues, fraud on ebay by some sellers, but I would say ebay has been very supportive to buyers and refunded my money without any hassle through PayPal. My item wasn't delivered in 30 days time while the seller was telling that item was shipped immediately after placing order.
    10-26-14 08:18 AM
    What does "haha" mean. It's used in the most awkward places in the OP's posts.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:11 AM
    Any Indian here? Maybe he isn't understanding the language.. Please some translate and tell him that this phone is worth allotttt

Posted via CB10
    Haha
    I cant understand that whay people are payng money for this cheap mobile
    U can buy BlackBerry Z3 man
    I initiat refund within week I will get my money back in mah account

Haha why are people crazy for this non keybord monile I cant undderstand this mad BlackBerry passion

posted via Q10
    10-26-14 10:59 AM
    I did not write about seller
    Why are u lying
    Lawer hah

posted via Q10
    10-26-14 11:00 AM
    Haha
    I cant understand that whay people are payng money for this cheap mobile
    U can buy BlackBerry Z3 man
    I initiat refund within week I will get my money back in mah account

Haha why are people crazy for this non keybord monile I cant undderstand this mad BlackBerry passion

posted via Q10
    It's not for the specs, it's the fact that it was never officially released. It's like a car that is technically a bad car, small engine, low power, poor features, but they only made 100 of them and only 30 of them are left, that car could potentially be worth more than a car with 750hp with a carbon fiber body. It's collector's value. You've never heard of that before?

10-26-14 11:31 AM
    A man's descent into madness.
    Dave Bourque and slagman5 like this.
    10-26-14 11:45 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    flyingsolid likes this.
    10-26-14 01:29 PM
    This thread is a gem

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    10-26-14 01:45 PM
    It seems that a post made by me previously on this thread has been removed, possibly because the contents were in hindi and people couldn't figure out the contents and maybe the mod deemed it to be offensive. Just to clarify, if loosely translated it could be understood from my post that I was trying to pacify the OP and asking him to mellow down a bit. I was trying to convince him that he had an opportunity wherein he could encash his good fortune (the phone) and make a tidy bit of profit for himself. There are collectors here who be willing to offer him a good amount for the phone and he could possibly auction it to the highest bidder, making it a win win situation for both.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Go easy on the guy. 21000INR is a fairly large sum in India, it's more than twice the amount the majority of the population earns as monthly wage.

Plus it's really not uncommon for us to not know how a forex transaction can be made and delivery be executed.

Peace to all..

Posted via CB10
    bennelong likes this.
    10-26-14 04:19 PM
    P.S. - I would have gladly participated in the auction, had I not been saving up for a PP myself...!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:23 PM
    Ok I am ready

How much anyone fan of BlackBerry will be pay for it prise+shiping and
    When I riceve money then I will ship(send) Z5
    U can pay for it
    Via money transfer
    Or direct in my bank account

I will start bid from 35000 (indian rs)
    Tell fast because next week I will return Z5

And pickup item back date is next tuesday from ebay
    so
    Do fast
    10-26-14 09:28 PM
    posted via Q10
    10-26-14 09:29 PM
    Now what happen with all of u haha
    Comon I am ready to sold Z5

posted via Q10
    10-26-14 10:01 PM
    Now what happen with all of u haha
    Comon I am ready to sold Z5

posted via Q10
    Just a wild guess, but trust might be an issue at this point, maybe...

10-26-14 10:06 PM
    Ok I am ready

How much anyone fan of BlackBerry will be pay for it prise+shiping and
    When I riceve money then I will ship(send) Z5
    U can pay for it
    Via money transfer
    Or direct in my bank account

I will start bid from 35000 (indian rs)
    Tell fast because next week I will return Z5

And pickup item back date is next tuesday from ebay
    so