I put a password on my phone, so after 5 minutes it locks it. Then to use my phone it would ask for a password. Which is 77453.

Anyway it has been working fine, until I plugged it into my PC this morning to put music on it. I loaded BlackBerry Desktop Manager to sync it with some new music. Desktop manager asked for a password which I assumed would of been 77453, well I have entered it so many times and now I've got like 1 chance left.

Ive unplugged it from my PC and tried to unlock the keypad but its asking for my password which isn't 77453. So what would the password be? any ideas? because it's the only 1 I loaded when I put it on my phone, I did try 1 other password which I thought I could of entered but it isn't that.

My password for my phones since Ive had them has always been 77453. So was wondering if there is some sort of universal password for my Blackberry or something?

My current phone is 8520, O2 UK carrier. Thanks
    05-14-11 05:36 AM
    Are you sure that you didn't set your password as "zzsdr". That would be 77453 without the num lock on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 06:19 AM
    Thank you! I tried that, thinking if this goes wrong it'll wipe my phone and it worked! Life saver!

05-14-11 07:15 AM
    What a good save!

05-14-11 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD