Ok. What exactly counts as a post? I've replied to forums but still I don't think it counted. Could someone define exactly what a post is? Thanks a lot:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:29 PM
    Posts in the Social and Off Topic sections do not increase ones
    post count. You have a total of 15, but 11 are in the Cafe, which
    is why your count is a 4.
    02-09-09 08:47 PM
    The forums that don't count are like the discussion and pin exchange the ones about the phones do. At least that's what I have noticed and seen explained. Their are other who know more I'm sure there will be more help.

02-09-09 08:48 PM
    Basically the post count is for the device forums, and places where you will be helping another user answer their question, or having a question of your own answered. Threads that are more like conversation are not going to affect your post count.

Keep in mind, its quality not quantity for these posts...

02-09-09 08:53 PM
    Simply put, post in CB Newbies, Off-Topic Discussion, Social & Pin Sharing, CB Rehab and Marketplace forums don't count towards your post count!

02-09-09 08:58 PM
    Don't worry, just try and post a bit in the Curve forums and you'll get your post count up so you can post links (I assume this is what's bothering you). Just help people with problems if you think you can solve them, ask questions if you're having trouble or just curious about something (but remember to search the forum first so you don't ask a question that's already been answered) or respond to one of the more miscellaneous threads with an interesting perspective. And welcome to CB!
    02-09-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD