After updated to 10.3.1 I can no longer run the games from BBW or amazon app store

Any solutions

PP

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 05:33 PM
    Can you elaborate a bit more?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 06:11 PM
    A lot of android apps are not functioning any more. Something to do with the updating of the runtime instead of replacing the runtime. At least that's how I see it.
    03-04-15 06:16 PM
    Try to security wipe, before that do a full backup over Blackberry Link.
    03-04-15 06:18 PM
    Wipe.. reload the hole os... nothing happened

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:00 AM
    Wipe.. reload the hole os... nothing happened

Posted via CB10
    Can you be a bit more specific?
    So you're on the same software version you updated to, and that turned out to be not working?

What games are you trying to run? Are these BBW Android ports or installed via Amazon App Store?

You did not restore a BB Link backup? Don't do that, otherwise your wiping efforts will be rendered pretty much useless... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-05-15 02:04 AM
    Can you be a bit more specific?
    So you're on the same software version you updated to, and that turned out to be not working?

What games are you trying to run? Are these BBW Android ports or installed via Amazon App Store?

You did not restore a BB Link backup? Don't do that, otherwise your wiping efforts will be rendered pretty much useless... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    Like 8 ball pool from amazon app store
    ( I was use 10.3.0.1418 and every thing good )but after updated to official 10.3.1.2267 nothing work

* never did backup or restore

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:10 AM
    ؟؟!؟!! No one

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:45 PM
    Some apps don't work now :/ sorry

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:29 PM
    Yeah, my android banking app don't work either. Probably has to do with the updated android runtime.

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    03-06-15 12:52 AM
    Like 8 ball pool from amazon app store
    ( I was use 10.3.0.1418 and every thing good )but after updated to official 10.3.1.2267 nothing work

* never did backup or restore

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, my android banking app don't work either. Probably has to do with the updated android runtime.

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    Ouch, that hurts, guys.
    Thanks for sharing. I'd rather stay on my software version then. No time for gambling or taking chances.

Let's say I got used to a business app (like Invoice2go, which is available from Amazon), and then it stops working. Ouch, can't issue invoices, have to to paper dockets, or Prem goes hungry... :-)

03-06-15 12:57 AM