Hey everyone,

Been a long time since my last post. I am working for the government currently and cannot have a phone with a camera. Long story short I will be using the *228 option with Verizon to switch between my Iphone and a blackberry without a camera for my work hours. I have a hard time justifying paying $500 for the new Q10 without a camera, and am looking for something a little older that will handle routine texting and email just fine.

Im looking for any help finding an older curve with the trackball as it was my favorite berry. Used in good condition with meid numbers is a must. Anything modified and in working condition is also okay with me, colored trackball lighting is okay, anything to give me some excitement during the day. Im essentially looking for any relatively new BB without a camera that is in used but good condition. Also any insights on the process of switching around phones on the same number is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    08-03-13 01:11 PM
    I thought a while back AT&T had a BlackBerry BOLD both with, and without a camera. Not sure where you are in the world, but that model might be an option...
    08-03-13 01:53 PM
    08-03-13 02:17 PM
    Sheesh, not that I am cheap I just cant see spending that much on a phone I will only use for texting and email during the week.

Any one think there is anything wrong with buying an OLD curve 8830 or the model number, and "smashing" the camera so its "disabled"
    08-03-13 02:32 PM
    08-03-13 02:37 PM
    Why so violent towards the cameras?! :S I don't get it!

Sheesh, not that I am cheap I just cant see spending that much on a phone I will only use for texting and email during the week.

Any one think there is anything wrong with buying an OLD curve 8830 or the model number, and "smashing" the camera so its "disabled"
    08-03-13 03:30 PM

I'd do what you suggested. Or even just paint over it may be

Grab a used one cheap from the trading threads too.

Posted via CB from my LE
    08-03-13 04:27 PM
    Thanks for the help, I am not against cameras by any means I have a small instagram obsession on the side...

Classified info at work yadda yadda, everyone has to follow the rules
    08-03-13 06:21 PM
    I can help you by breaking the front and the back camera

Post via BlackBerry z10 Crackberry App
    08-03-13 06:37 PM
    I've disassembled many curves. You could go the curve route and remove the camera by dissembly.

But the external speaker is usually connected to the same unit.

You night be best off dissembling it, cutting a plastic black r cut out. And putting it in between the camera and case.

Posted via CB from my LE
    08-03-13 06:55 PM