10-19-08 11:00 AM
- I have a blackberry 8330 with spirnt everything plan. I only pay 69.99 and get unlimted text, internet, email, navigation, tv with premier channels.. and alot others..
I first thought there would be lots of hidden fees.. but not really.. Anyone has sprint everything plan?? Isn't it by far the best plan eveR???lol
anyway,, i love blackberry.. I wonder thought if other cell phones have tvs and internet like blacberry.. what's the differnece between blackberry and others??10-18-08 01:25 AM
- Glad to hear you are pleased with the Everything 450 as I am. I have the same plan and I love it too. It is by far the best value for an unlimited data Blackberry plan. I don't use all 450 peak minutes so this plan is great for me.
Plus with my work discount, after all said and done I only pay $74 a month, and that's with TEP!10-18-08 02:34 AM
- I have the simply everything plan, like yours, only unlimited calling of every kind. I can run up 5,000 minutes and my price is the same. $99 bucks a month.
And the Blackberry is the only phone with an addictive nature. Once you're in your hooked. Feed your need. Get your fix here at CB!10-18-08 06:03 AM
- Yeah Sprint has never done me wrong, I'm completely satisfied with their service. I'm on a family plan with my mom cuz while she's technologically challenged & isn't the least bit willing to learn how to text or surf the web she's more interested in having lots of phone minutes while I'm a slave to my BB so I'm after the data portion of it. It's 1500 minutes with unlimited everything else for $129 so really it comes out perfect for us. She gets all the minutes & I get all the data.10-18-08 06:20 AM
- Oh that is a heck of a deal TX! Wow! Yeah I've only been with sprint for 1.3 years and I haven't had any problems or complaints. I can't believe all the problems people complain about over on the Sprint Users forum, if you make things simple with your phone and plan you should never have to call CS! And I haven't had to yet!
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com10-19-08 01:59 AM
- I have been with Sprint for over 10 years and I don't think I have ever thought I Loved them,much less ever heard of anyone that did!
More of a tolerate them like a releative that is crazy,but what can you do.
I have also had ATT and Verizon as in the beginning there was no single carrier that gave me good enough coverage for the whole country.
The ONLY real reason I stuck with Sprint was the Plans I have had.
TVTec....it sounds like we are maybe in the same business? Just a friendly word of caution,NEVER relax and just assume your Sprint deal has not changed.
It will happen and they will act like you started it.
I have lots of stories as do most of us.
I just switched to this BB on Friday and though I have called to make sure,have checked online and revisited the store,I fully expect to have to fight with them once my first new bill shows up.
Just my experience.
Ed10-19-08 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD