I had this troll techguru99 come on this article talking just nonsense.

Just read the comments.....and how I put him in his place at the end with my link to the an article that proved him wrong on the spot.

Just wanted to share because I find it hilarious when people spew nonsense....

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) ?needs another hit,? Will Classic Be the One?

BB10 all the way!!!!!!!
    GEO1ER, Carjackd, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    12-15-14 11:04 AM
    You corrected him on who makes the Classic.... just not on how many they are producing or have up for sale.

Personally I think the whole Digital River / BlackBerry Shop needs a major overhaul. Should never be an "out of stock" notice on what appears to be a manufactures website, should just post a backorder date. This, "if you miss out now, it will be January till you get one" seems a little like they don't have much production capacity. Or that they are purposely trying to use make headline with pretty small batches of devices (Z10?)
    12-15-14 11:17 AM
    Good job man.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 11:18 AM
    You corrected him on who makes the Classic.... just not on how many they are producing or have up for sale.

Personally I think the whole Digital River / BlackBerry Shop needs a major overhaul. Should never be an "out of stock" notice on what appears to be a manufactures website, should just post a backorder date. This, "if you miss out now, it will be January till you get one" seems a little like they don't have much production capacity. Or that they are purposely trying to use make headline with pretty small batches of devices (Z10?)
    Yah I know I wasn't trying to prove him wrong about how many they made or whatever.

I will agree with you 100 percent in terms of the overhaul because this out of stock is nonsense the term should definitely be backorder instead.
    12-15-14 11:21 AM
    Ummmm correct me if I am wrong but he doesn't seem to be trolling anyone

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!!!! LOL Because after my last post he has ZERO to say he can't fight back facts and evidence that he is wrong about who makes the classic.... satisfaction at its greatest...
    12-15-14 02:59 PM
    Exactly!!!! LOL Because after my last post he has ZERO to say he can't fight back facts and evidence that he is wrong about who makes the classic.... satisfaction at its greatest...
    So you won the battle.... but lost the war?
    12-15-14 03:04 PM
    So you won the battle.... but lost the war?
    What do you mean?
    12-15-14 03:06 PM
    I had this troll techguru99 come on this article talking just nonsense.

Just read the comments.....and how I put him in his place at the end with my link to the an article that proved him wrong on the spot.

Just wanted to share because I find it hilarious when people spew nonsense....

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) ?needs another hit,? Will Classic Be the One?

BB10 all the way!!!!!!!
    Nicely out AR! Nicely put!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 06:10 PM
    Everyone needs a purpose in life I guess.

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74, sandman10 and Witmen like this.
    12-15-14 06:12 PM
    Nicely out AR! Nicely put!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-14 06:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I didn't think he was trolling either. Maybe a case of using a hammer to kill a fly?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 07:48 PM
    Yeah I didn't think he was trolling either. Maybe a case of using a hammer to kill a fly?

Posted via CB10
    Trust me this guy is such a troll on bb articles... If you click on his profile he loves to spew nonsense about bb... I've see his comments before hand... But only this time I stopped him in his tracks for good with evidence that his comment was wrong...

12-15-14 07:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Also I've seen him before On previous blackberry articles just talking nonsense and trolling away click on his profile and you see for yourself

12-15-14 07:57 PM
    Do you feel all better now?
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-15-14 09:18 PM
    Do you feel all better now?
    Don't answer that!!! I think he's trolling you!!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    sam81, kbz1960, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    12-15-14 09:40 PM
    Trust me this guy is such a troll on bb articles... If you click on his profile he loves to spew nonsense about bb.
    They are members here who like to troll on iPhone articles. Your point being?
    12-15-14 11:01 PM
    But that's not trolling, it's speaking the truth to the herd. Don't you know that?
    12-16-14 12:23 AM
    Haha thanks Anthony it's good to have people like you in the world

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 12:55 AM
    Well done Anthony. Good presentation of fact about Foxconn manufacturing all low end and mid range phones for blackberry, and what this means for BlackBerry.
    12-16-14 01:25 AM
    In their defense, the place where they are supposed to be able to talk some smack about IPhones is always hijacked by iPhone lovers and defenders. BlackBerry has a fair share of fans and just like fans of a sports team they like to talk a bit of smack about competitors or the other teams. You would think that a BlackBerry fan site should be the place to do that. It's all in good fun though and some people just take it way too seriously. Saying anything negative about an iPhone or iPhone user seems to be a mortal sin on this site these days sheesh.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 and spikesolie like this.
    12-16-14 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've seen WAY WAY worst trolls than this guy.. Like the guy that posts "Abandon Ship" on every BlackBerry article and actually includes a picture of the Titanic sinking with a BlackBerry logo on it... Yes. He/She actually takes the time to post the same post with the same image on almost every BlackBerry article he/she comments on. Everyone needs a purpose in life I guess LOL.

From techguru99's public Disqus profile I noticed just a few comments that verge into trolling such as

Apple stock just smoking BBRY today!
    Ha ha!
    And do you you have shares in Blackberry? Is that why you keep defending this drop dead company?
    BBRY down again while Apple stock keeps marching up!
    Market does not believe in Chen's gimmickry!
    Clearly he's long Apple. Anyways, regardless of whether he is a troll or not, it's good to have people correct misinformation put out there. He was clearly wrong when he said the Classic was not manufactured by Foxconn (and would therefore would incur a high inventory risk for BlackBerry).

(Note: the following is not directed at you VR6, but is meant as a just a general observation)
    I'm sure there are "BlackBerry trolls" out there, but why should that prevent people like AR from correcting misinformation? If that's what AR wanted to do, then good for him. No reason for anyone to get all "holier than thou" on him LOL
    12-16-14 10:27 AM
    Don't answer that!!! I think he's trolling you!!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    LOL whew I was going to as well LOL. I can't wait for the launch event tomorrow...I hope he tease another device while he 's at it
    12-16-14 10:30 AM
    I'm I talking about BB users trolling other articles???

NO the point I was trying to make is that I love putting them in their place in terms giving incorrect information and just putting him in is place.
    12-16-14 10:32 AM
    But that's not trolling, it's speaking the truth to the herd. Don't you know that?
    Thank you...to be honest BB users don't troll they just state facts and we don't go around saying stupid comments...
    12-16-14 10:32 AM
35 12