I just got a BlackBerry Pearl 8120 a few months ago (in August) and I LOVEit! But what are some things I should do to make it cooler? Any fun apps I should get? I will have my BlackBerry Pearl for two years until my contract is up and I am able to purchase a new phone. How can I make the best out of my BB?
    12-31-08 01:01 PM
    I like and have Google Maps, Myspace, Facebook, AIM, Crackberry Launcher, Opera Mini browser. These are all very valuable and fun apps!
    12-31-08 01:07 PM
    I just got a BlackBerry Pearl 8120 a few months ago (in August) and I LOVEit! But what are some things I should do to make it cooler? Any fun apps I should get? I will have my BlackBerry Pearl for two years until my contract is up and I am able to purchase a new phone. How can I make the best out of my BB?
    i know! i know! get a blackberry curve
    i kid i kid lol
    12-31-08 01:08 PM
    i know! i know! get a blackberry curve
    i kid i kid lol
    thats not kidding thats the TRUTH!!! definitly a Curve cuz thats what im missing
    12-31-08 01:22 PM
    I know I wish I had a curve too!!! I should have gotten one.
    12-31-08 01:24 PM
    You can always buy an unlocked GSM phone and just pop in your sim card if you want a new phone.
    12-31-08 01:33 PM
    I know I wish I had a curve too!!! I should have gotten one.
    Buy a Curve off of eBay or Craigslist, then sell your Pearl (if you need the money).
    12-31-08 02:04 PM
    Be careful buying a phone off eBay if you do! I bought a phone from MistyElectronics, and they sent me two broken phones and gave me retaliatory followup feedback because I gave them a neutral. They did give me a refund, but they also insulted me a lot I hear horror stories about eBay, less about Craigslist if you buy locally.

I would download Viigo news feeder. Seconding Opera Mini which is amazing, but you should update your BB software to the latest OS, because the new BB browser is not nearly as bad as the original. I love that it has a mouse! Googlesync if you have a google calendar. If Googlemaps works with the Pearl, it is loads of fun! Also webmessenger, or something to send instant messages with. And Pacman!!
    12-31-08 05:58 PM
    Get a Curve = problem solved!
    12-31-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD