So, My question is, I downloaded the "I Love Blackberry" Application. And It was working fine all day, up until I did a battery pull, then when I looked at it, they Keyboard was there. ( I Have The Storm ) So I went to see if I was able to hide the keyboard, but that option was not there, then I also went into my advanced Options, Applications, I love Blackberry and disable the compatibility mode. And still I have the keyboard. Before the battery pull it was working in landscape mode and now it does not. This happening to anyone else or is their a solution?
    04-28-09 09:24 PM
    Woo another Ohio person. How about another battery pull to fix a problem from a battery pull?
    04-28-09 09:30 PM
    I downloaded this application this evening and I'm already annoyed by it. It spams my inbox with messages "Are you a BlackBerry addict?" OK, I already downloaded the frickin app, why the spam? It makes me wonder if it is spamming other email addresses with messages sent "on my behalf".
    04-28-09 11:57 PM
    I downloaded this application this evening and I'm already annoyed by it. It spams my inbox with messages "Are you a BlackBerry addict?" OK, I already downloaded the frickin app, why the spam? It makes me wonder if it is spamming other email addresses with messages sent "on my behalf".
    It did that to me too and I sent out a mass email to everyone telling them if the receive a message from me that says "I love Blackberry" to just ignore it.
    04-29-09 05:36 AM
    You can block that aspect of it, by adjusting your application permissions.

In any event, it does not spam anyone else..I take you have never download a trial application from say Modihand or handango, many of them send you an email after install.
    04-29-09 06:02 AM
    You can block that aspect of it, by adjusting your application permissions.

In any event, it does not spam anyone else..I take you have never download a trial application from say Modihand or handango, many of them send you an email after install.
    I have downloaded and purchased applications on Handango, but not BlackBerry apps yet. In any case, I only get an email if I purchase the application - they send the receipt and the product key via email.

But the "I Love BlackBerry but Hate This Application" program was sending me emails with me as the sender, as if I was sending email to myself. It doesn't matter anymore, I uninstalled that pointless application - it wouldn't even count time spent listening to music on the BlackBerry as use of the device.
    Last edited by CeluGeek; 04-29-09 at 10:42 AM.
    04-29-09 09:26 AM
    What is "I love blackberry"? I know I could search, but I'm on my berry so I figured this would be easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 10:23 AM
    What is "I love blackberry"? I know I could search, but I'm on my berry so I figured this would be easier.

It's an application that is supposed to tell you how much time you have spent using your BlackBerry. It tracks the time you spend browsing, talking on the phone and doing messaging, and displays usage statistics by day, week and (I think) month. Time spent watching or listening to media files doesn't count though. You can even share your usage time with others, just for the fun of seeing how addicted you are to your BlackBerry.
    04-29-09 10:41 AM
    It also lacks any way of setting the billing-cycle date. If it had that (so that you could track your time per billing-cycle) it would be so much more useful...
    04-29-09 10:46 AM
    It would be really cool if it could show your data usage for each day, week, month etc.
    04-29-09 05:00 PM
    It would be really cool if it could show your data usage for each day, week, month etc.
    You can, scroll across the bottom where it says, today, yesterday, week, month.
    04-29-09 05:19 PM
    Anyone else notice that it is always on? I wonder how it will affect memory and battery levels.

04-29-09 06:10 PM
    You can, scroll across the bottom where it says, today, yesterday, week, month.
    yeah, i meant actual sent & received data usage, i.e browser, email attachments etc.
    04-29-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD